Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daedalus class ship or ...... class (spoiler & Spec)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daedalus class ship or ...... class (spoiler & Spec)

spoiler
    Torri Higginson had told fans about a *new ship *for Atlantis before S2 finale in a NZ convention .And it probably will have a long term impact on the show.

Many fan speculate the new *ship* will be call ***Orion , a Daedalus ship,*****

But i just read a spoiler form
    http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/219.html

Spoiler for Inferno
    The team find a highlight the spoiler* a massive, yet disabled, Aurora Class warship**
    more spoiler

If that Aurora ship survive after the ep Inferno ,then may be Atlantis can have that ship as Atlantis defence ,and Daedalus can still be around for delivering supplies and people between Galaxy, or may be two ship can work together.

Aurora class is probably more advance, but it is anything like the one in ep "Aurora" , it 's hyperdrive probably can't travel between galaxy like Daedalus 's Asgard hyperdrive.
    And it may not have beaming tech.Daedalus can still have some advantage.

And maybe Caldwell can be the new captain, he always Shepard's job, so maybe he can have a different job, at least it is a better job than delivery supplies between Galaxies.

Well considering what happens to everything else we find. I bet it blows up defending Atlantis.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Has anyone actually said
      Spoiler:
      ORION
      is Daedalus? because I really like that idea. Plus it might explain why Carter is in Atlantis...helping restore/fix the hyperdrive...as she kinda has more knowlege on hyperdrives and stuff.

Great idea
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
        Has anyone actually said
        Spoiler:
        ORION
        is Daedalus? because I really like that idea. Plus it might explain why Carter is in Atlantis...helping restore/fix the hyperdrive...as she kinda has more knowlege on hyperdrives and stuff.

Great idea
        Thats a really good point. Carter could be there helping to repair the Ancient hyperdrive on the aurora class vessel and also possibly learning about ancient tech.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

I sure hope theay keep an Aurora class ship around that would be awsome, maybe the orion is what theay end up calling the Aurora class ship, and the odessy is going to be another deady class ship

Comment

also maybe thats where we finaly get some acient hand held weapons and maybe more personal shields, but thats just my wishfull thinking

Comment

If the Aurora class ship does not have a hyperdrive, maybe install an Asgard one, haul it back to Earth for study and hopefully reverse-engineering.

Comment

We could get the Asgard to tow it back to Earth for us, they'd probably want to study it as well. It wouldn't make much of a difference, to have an Aurora class warship, since an entire fleet didn't stop the Wraith, one wouldn't do much damage to the underdog aspect of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                  spoiler
                  Torri Higginson had told fans about a *new ship *for Atlantis before S2 finale in a NZ convention .And it probably will have a long term impact on the show.

Spoiler for Inferno
                  The team find a highlight the spoiler* a massive, yet disabled, Aurora Class warship**
                  more spoiler

If that Aurora ship survive after the ep Inferno ,then may be Atlantis can have that ship as Atlantis defence ,and Daedalus can still be around for delivering supplies and people between Galaxy, or may be two ship can work together.

Aurora class is probably more advance, but it is anything like the one in ep "Aurora" , it 's hyperdrive probably can't travel between galaxy like Daedalus 's Asgard hyperdrive.

And maybe Caldwell can be the new captain, he always Shepard's job, so maybe he can have a different job, at least it is a better job than delivery supplies between Galaxies.
                  Well since those spoilers give everything away, there isn't any mention of what was previously going to appear. Everyone thought it was the Orion (including myself) since the Ody will be taking over from Prometheus (should it get the nail in the coffin). Since we all knew for a while that a ship (possibly recurring) would be appearing at the end of S2. Then in New Atlantis it mentions an ancient warship. Then that's pretty much a sure thing that's the ship that people knew that was going to be seen near the end of the season.

Also JM, said Earth ships & it's unlikely allies will be fighting in the S9 finale of SG-1. So Orion seems to be needed more in the MW galaxy.

I actually made a post before Aurora, as I knew that they were never going to let them have a fully functional warship that early in the shows history. I predicted the end of s3 beginning of s4. So if they do get to keep it that's a year earlier than expected, then I'm honestly a little surprised.

In saying that though, I don't see it arriving back to Atlantis in time for the finale. However if it's only two hive ships then, I'm sure a few PJ's with their combined amount of Drones could take care of them until help arrived.

I'm thinking, they learn of Earth & get away before Aurora arrives. They now know the Wraith know of the MW cooredinates, yet they have a slight chance as the Wraith don't have the HD for intergalactic travel yet. So in S3's beginning, they go to hunt them down & take them out asap (##fingers crossed##.....with the help of a couple of Asgard warships!

Still though, it's gonna be **** in having to wait over 3 months for it to restart. That's a killer all that waiting, even worse for those in the UK that get in in Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                    spoiler

Spoiler for Inferno
                    more spoiler

I am fairly certain that the Orion was identified as being Daedalus class in spoilers over at Stargate-Project.
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I thought it was going to be called the
                      Spoiler:
                      Odyssey
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        I thought it was going to be called the
                        Spoiler:
                        Odyssey

Spoiler:
                        Odyssey stays in MW, Orion goes to PG, im still waiting to see the main railgun in action...

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance
                          Spoiler:
                          Odyssey stays in MW, Orion goes to PG, im still waiting to see the main railgun in action...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh coz I'd only heard about
                          Spoiler:
                          The Odyssey.....man I've been a classics student for 12 years AND I STILL CAN'T SPELL IT!

the latter is a new one on me

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

I think they will recover
                            Spoiler:
                            the Ancient warship in inferno, but many of it's systems will not be functional, i.e Weapon Schematics.

Comment

Yeah, they might be able to salvage something from the ship to use on the Daedalus, send back to Earth, or on Atlantis.
                              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X