This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Master

How do you think this foe has effected the doctor? What are your opinons?
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Originally posted by creed462
    How do you think this foe has effected the doctor? What are your opinons?
    He caused the Doctor to switch from jellybabies to celery.

I guess you could say he became more health conscious.

Comment

lol, but the 8th Doctor switched back

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
        He caused the Doctor to switch from jellybabies to celery.

I guess you could say he became more health conscious.
        I didn't realise that the celery stick had any curative properties until The Caves of Androzin...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          I didn't realise that the celery stick had any curative properties until The Caves of Androzin...
          Yes, but beware.

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          Time Lords should avoid taking this product directly after regeneration.

May cause certain asexual side effects, such as loss of disinterest.

Time Lords should avoid operating time capsules while taking celery.

Please consult your physician before stopping treatment.

In certain rare cases, this has caused curling of hair, violent mood swings, and color blindness.

Comment

Hehehe... that's great Deputy...
            Nice to have you back, by the way...

But we should probably go back to talking about The Master before Creed starts channelling the Dr Number Six...

Of all the villains, I like the Master best of all... both incarnations were pretty good... There's something intrinsically charming about him. Interesting isn't it that they were school mates... Perhaps suggesting that somewhere along the line they made certain lifechanging choices which led them to where they are now.
            Last edited by Easter Lily; 03 December 2005, 01:29 AM.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I would like to see him return in New Who, but cant see it happening
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

But we should probably go back to talking about The Master before Creed starts channelling the Dr Number Six...

Of all the villains, I like the Master best of all... both incarnations were pretty good... There's something intrinsically charming about him. Interesting isn't it that they were school mates... Perhaps suggesting that somewhere along the line they made certain lifechanging choices which led them to where they are now.
                Did you ever read The Dark Path by David McIntee? It explains the how the Master turned evil.

Or Divided Loyalties by Gary Russell which explains the Doctor's past association with the Master?

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                  I would like to see him return in New Who, but cant see it happening
                  Well...

Spoiler:
                  There was a rumor he may return for Season 2.

Comment

Thanks, but unfortunately my life has recently become very hectic, so I'll be posting less frequently...

Right now I'm less a returning member and more like an urban legend.

But rumor has it that on cold dark nights...you can hear my mouse clicking as I lurk the forum....

Some say I haunt the Doctor Who folder....

And others have actually claimed to have received messages from my unholy realm....

Yet those very same messages are unperceived by most forum members....

Probably because I'm somewhat annoying and I've been put on a lot of folks Ignore List.

Wooo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoooo! Scary.
                    Last edited by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime; 03 December 2005, 10:12 AM.

Comment

I not pragmatic about things
                      Lol I laughing too

Comment

In the Five Doctors, do you think that the master could have been turned good if the doctor had trusted him, and do you think he was playing along till he got the new set of regenerations, and then a knife would be in someones back.

Comment

In the Five Doctors, do you think that the master could have been turned good if the doctor had trusted him, and do you think he was playing along till he got the new set of regenerations, and then a knife would be in someones back.
                          The Master's motivations were completely selfish and I'm sure the Doctor wasn't really beating himself up over the Master's hurt feelings.

To answer your question: No.

Comment

Yep a knife was waiting for someone, another question when the master took over teela father he got a bread and gotee... When he took over the guy in the movie he started to decomposed, anyone else wonder why the difference?

Comment

Yep a knife was waiting for someone, another question when the master took over teela father he got a bread and gotee... When he took over the guy in the movie he started to decomposed, anyone else wonder why the difference?
                              In The Keeper of Traken, the Master employed technology to take over Tremas' body.

In Survival, he gained power as one of Cheetah people and was dispersed by the Daleks, but had found a way to survive in as a fluid.

Perhaps the technique he used was different.

Perhaps humans are less durable in that respect than Trakenites.

Perhaps the Master's essence had become too corrosive with the alien-Cheetah influence.

*Shrugs shoulders*

Comment

Working...
                              X