PDA

View Full Version : The Master

creed462
December 1st, 2005, 07:50 AM
How do you think this foe has effected the doctor? What are your opinons?

Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
December 2nd, 2005, 05:58 PM
How do you think this foe has effected the doctor? What are your opinons?He caused the Doctor to switch from jellybabies to celery.

I guess you could say he became more health conscious.

creed462
December 2nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
lol, but the 8th Doctor switched back

Easter Lily
December 2nd, 2005, 06:51 PM
He caused the Doctor to switch from jellybabies to celery.

I guess you could say he became more health conscious.
I didn't realise that the celery stick had any curative properties until The Caves of Androzin... :D

December 2nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
I didn't realise that the celery stick had any curative properties until The Caves of Androzin... :DYes, but beware.

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
Time Lords should avoid taking this product directly after regeneration.

May cause certain asexual side effects, such as loss of disinterest.

Time Lords should avoid operating time capsules while taking celery.

Please consult your physician before stopping treatment.

In certain rare cases, this has caused curling of hair, violent mood swings, and color blindness.

Easter Lily
December 3rd, 2005, 01:19 AM
Hehehe... that's great Deputy... :D
Nice to have you back, by the way... :)

But we should probably go back to talking about The Master before Creed starts channelling the Dr Number Six... :p

Of all the villains, I like the Master best of all... both incarnations were pretty good... There's something intrinsically charming about him. Interesting isn't it that they were school mates... Perhaps suggesting that somewhere along the line they made certain lifechanging choices which led them to where they are now.

The Signal
December 3rd, 2005, 01:24 AM
I would like to see him return in New Who, but cant see it happening :(

December 3rd, 2005, 09:40 AM

But we should probably go back to talking about The Master before Creed starts channelling the Dr Number Six... :p

Of all the villains, I like the Master best of all... both incarnations were pretty good... There's something intrinsically charming about him. Interesting isn't it that they were school mates... Perhaps suggesting that somewhere along the line they made certain lifechanging choices which led them to where they are now.Did you ever read The Dark Path by David McIntee? It explains the how the Master turned evil.

http://images.gallifreyone.com/books/ma-32.jpg (http://www.gallifreyone.com/books.php?id=ma-32)
Or Divided Loyalties by Gary Russell which explains the Doctor's past association with the Master?

http://images.gallifreyone.com/books/bbcp-26.jpg (http://www.gallifreyone.com/books.php?id=bbcp-26)

December 3rd, 2005, 09:42 AM
I would like to see him return in New Who, but cant see it happening :(Well...

There was a rumor he may return for Season 2.

December 3rd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Nice to have you back, by the way... :) Thanks, but unfortunately my life has recently become very hectic, so I'll be posting less frequently...

Right now I'm less a returning member and more like an urban legend.

But rumor has it that on cold dark nights...you can hear my mouse clicking as I lurk the forum....

Some say I haunt the Doctor Who folder....

And others have actually claimed to have received messages from my unholy realm....

Yet those very same messages are unperceived by most forum members....

Probably because I'm somewhat annoying and I've been put on a lot of folks Ignore List.

Wooo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoooo! Scary.

creed462
December 3rd, 2005, 12:52 PM

Of all the villains, I like the Master best of all... both incarnations were pretty good... There's something intrinsically charming about him. Interesting isn't it that they were school mates... Perhaps suggesting that somewhere along the line they made certain lifechanging choices which led them to where they are now.
I not pragmatic about things
Lol I laughing too

creed462
December 6th, 2005, 02:03 PM
In the Five Doctors, do you think that the master could have been turned good if the doctor had trusted him, and do you think he was playing along till he got the new set of regenerations, and then a knife would be in someones back.

December 6th, 2005, 03:07 PM
In the Five Doctors, do you think that the master could have been turned good if the doctor had trusted him, and do you think he was playing along till he got the new set of regenerations, and then a knife would be in someones back.The Master's motivations were completely selfish and I'm sure the Doctor wasn't really beating himself up over the Master's hurt feelings.

To answer your question: No.

creed462
December 6th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Yep a knife was waiting for someone, another question when the master took over teela father he got a bread and gotee... When he took over the guy in the movie he started to decomposed, anyone else wonder why the difference?

December 6th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Yep a knife was waiting for someone, another question when the master took over teela father he got a bread and gotee... When he took over the guy in the movie he started to decomposed, anyone else wonder why the difference?In The Keeper of Traken, the Master employed technology to take over Tremas' body.

In Survival, he gained power as one of Cheetah people and was dispersed by the Daleks, but had found a way to survive in as a fluid.

Perhaps the technique he used was different.

Perhaps humans are less durable in that respect than Trakenites.

Perhaps the Master's essence had become too corrosive with the alien-Cheetah influence.

*Shrugs shoulders*

creed462
December 7th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Maybe so, He's is so dangours, I wonder if he will be back later, he seem the type not to disappear.

December 7th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Maybe so, He's is so dangours, I wonder if he will be back later, he seem the type not to disappear.There was a rumor he would be making an appearance soon.

creed462
December 7th, 2005, 02:40 PM
I can see the doctor now
"Of every one who could have survived........"

December 7th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I can see the doctor now
"Of every one who could have survived........"The problem is once they start down that road...who else will they bring back?

Then the destruction of Gallifrey will lose its impact.

Auralis
December 7th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Oh please, not The Master, he does nothing for me.

December 7th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Oh please, not The Master, he does nothing for me.Okay, how about the Rani? ;)

creed462
December 8th, 2005, 06:11 AM
I don't know whose worse

The Signal
December 8th, 2005, 07:41 AM
I do, the Rani. Bring back the master, let the Rani lie in the history of Who

creed462
December 8th, 2005, 08:08 AM
How many times did the Rani appear in who

December 8th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Twice...Mark of the Rani and Time and the Rani.

creed462
December 8th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Thats what I thought, she was so much more sedistic then the master.

December 8th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Thats what I thought, she was so much more sedistic then the master.Not really. She was just amoral, ruthless, and emotionally detached.

OMG, she's the Anti-Nyssa! :D

creed462
December 9th, 2005, 11:32 AM
exactly at least the Master had a limit

orii7
December 10th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Twice...Mark of the Rani and Time and the Rani.

Accually the Rani appeared in "Mark of the Rani" and "Time and the Rani" AND "Dimensions in time"

December 10th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Accually the Rani appeared in "Mark of the Rani" and "Time and the Rani" AND "Dimensions in time"I didn't think that was considered part of the official canon?

If it is, I stand corrected.

[EDIT: I just re-read the original question. As it was stated, my answer was incomplete, thus I do stand corrected. Good catch. Thanks.]

orii7
December 11th, 2005, 09:47 AM
I didn't think that was considered part of the official canon?

If it is, I stand corrected.

[EDIT: I just re-read the original question. As it was stated, my answer was incomplete, thus I do stand corrected. Good catch. Thanks.]

Your Welcome :) BTW yes i live in the states and i havent seen any Doctor Who episodes except the Children In Need mini adventure.

creed462
December 11th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I wasn't aware that was connon either.

December 11th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Your Welcome :) BTW yes i live in the states and i havent seen any Doctor Who episodes except the Children In Need mini adventure.You only saw the Children in Need mini and you still were able to field that question?

I guess it must have really piqued your interest.

creed462
December 12th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Will the new seris follow the books and give the master a new set of generations?

orii7
December 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Will the new seris follow the books and give the master a
new set of generations?

Like I always say.....Ya never know besides i think that the people who played as the Master were better than the person who played as the master in the Doctor Who movie and if they got a guy who didnt look like the old Masters then i would be upset.:(

creed462
December 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Yep they need to give him a mustash and gotee.

The Signal
December 14th, 2005, 08:22 AM
About "dimensions in time" from what I have learned it IS canon, but many fans decided that in their perception of Doctor Who, it was not, but I dont believe that it has ever been officially stated whether or not it is.

Mr Prophet
December 14th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Yep a knife was waiting for someone, another question when the master took over teela father he got a bread and gotee... When he took over the guy in the movie he started to decomposed, anyone else wonder why the difference?

When he took over the Keeper's body he had access to the power of the Traken Source, which had to have helped. Also, the movie was made by different people and Dr Who continuity is frankly a little rocky at the best of times.

As far as canon goes, it's all a little flakey due to that ropey continuity. To date, Russell T. seems to be counting the movie (David Tennant is the 10th Doctor) but discounting most of what was in the books; in the BBC books it wasn't the Daleks - or even the Doctor - who destroyed Gallifrey, so far as I understand it.

The rumours of the Master's return were sparked by the fact that Tony Head's role was originally just named as 'The Headmaster'. Turns out he's just playing a headmaster and now has a name which isn't Master in a different language (a fave Master trick).

The Master was interesting because he was a shadow of the Doctor and, in a lot of ways, he was closer to the Doctor than any of his companions - with the possible exception of Romana - could ever be.

December 14th, 2005, 11:41 AM
When he took over the Keeper's body he had access to the power of the Traken Source, which had to have helped. Also, the movie was made by different people and Dr Who continuity is frankly a little rocky at the best of times.And I always thought Doctor Who's continuity was rock solid. :D

As far as canon goes, it's all a little flakey due to that ropey continuity. To date, Russell T. seems to be counting the movie (David Tennant is the 10th Doctor) but discounting most of what was in the books; in the BBC books it wasn't the Daleks - or even the Doctor - who destroyed Gallifrey, so far as I understand it.Well, yes, but I think eventually, it will somehow be explained that Gallifrey comes back into existence only to be destroyed by the Daleks. Remember...in Doctor Who there are no conflicts...just really convoluted history.

The rumours of the Master's return were sparked by the fact that Tony Head's role was originally just named as 'The Headmaster'. Turns out he's just playing a headmaster and now has a name which isn't Master in a different language (a fave Master trick).Yeah, then I heard a rumor that this incident exposed the actual plan to bring back the Master. Personally, I treat that rumor lightly, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it. I honestly think his character can wait.

The Master was interesting because he was a shadow of the Doctor and, in a lot of ways, he was closer to the Doctor than any of his companions - with the possible exception of Romana - could ever be.Or maybe Susan...depending on who she really is.

I had took the time to write a really long post, discussing continuity, but the forum hiccuped, and I can't remember everthing I wrote.

In any case, it seems like Russell T. Davies is paying very close attention to the canon of the original series, even introducing untelevised ideas from earlier creative teams. It's cool that he respects the previous contributors and has taken the lead from them at times.

creed462
December 14th, 2005, 04:20 PM
I'm gald he is too, otherwise we who grewup on the classic seris would be having a hard time.

Metarock Sam
December 18th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Well unless the tardis gets a stomach upset i dont think he will be returning.

creed462
December 18th, 2005, 11:36 AM
ON HIM! You know it got an upset stomach!

Metarock Sam
December 26th, 2005, 01:28 AM
true but unless we enter paralell universe where the Master wasnt eaten or something like that he shouldn't come back.

orii7
December 26th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I remember that there are badguys who seem like they will never come back and then.....they did with or without explaining how that bad guy servived or came back.

So The Master might be one of those baddys that come back just when u thought of every possible way of him not comeing back.

So i suggest that we be prepaired to see him unexpectedly :eek: :eek:

creed462
December 27th, 2005, 06:02 PM
He problly came out somewhere

Mr Prophet
December 27th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Omega fell into the Eye of Harmony and he still came back a time or two.

creed462
December 28th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Yes, I think it has another opening at some point

Metarock Sam
December 29th, 2005, 01:23 PM
yes but still not only has the master used up all his regenerations butr in reference to the eye of harmony. The TIme war destroyed gallifrey destroying the eye of harmony aswell which powers the TARDIS (this is beleived to be the reason why the TARDIS needed recharging in the 'Boom Town' episode of the new season). Therefore the Masters Tardis will in all likelyhood be destroyed leaving the Master stranded somewher. PLus according to the doctor he would know if any of the Time Lords were left due to some kind of Psychic connection and as far as he can tell no other Time Lords survived the Time War.

December 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
yes but still not only has the master used up all his regenerations butr in reference to the eye of harmony. The TIme war destroyed gallifrey destroying the eye of harmony aswell which powers the TARDIS (this is beleived to be the reason why the TARDIS needed recharging in the 'Boom Town' episode of the new season). Therefore the Masters Tardis will in all likelyhood be destroyed leaving the Master stranded somewher. PLus according to the doctor he would know if any of the Time Lords were left due to some kind of Psychic connection and as far as he can tell no other Time Lords survived the Time War.Well, I suppose that really doesn't mean anything.

After all, where would the drama of his return be if the Doctor said...

"They're all gone...except that evil bugger."

Metarock Sam
December 30th, 2005, 02:16 AM
yes but last we saw him he turned from cat man to a possesive snake. Hed have to come back american aswell.

December 30th, 2005, 11:55 AM
yes but last we saw him he turned from cat man to a possesive snake. Hed have to come back american aswell.Well, let's hope not.

Perhaps he'll come back as a non-European-looking person.

Since the show has been reinvented and the Master's physicality has already changed been so much...I'm think it would be a great opportunity to add more depth to the character and bring a whole new set of potential actors into consideration.

orii7
December 30th, 2005, 12:50 PM
heres my thoughts on how the Master will return

The TARDIS lands and the Doctor leaves the TARDIS (with whatever partner he has) and then the TARDIS throws up The Master and either The Master takes control of the TARDIS and the doctor must find a way to get it back or to find the master and the TARDIS or........

The Master looks for The Doctor after he is thrown up by the TARDIS or he goes any gets into another body and looks for The Doctor or he takes the TARDIS and stays and has the TARDIS hostage and/or trys to take over the world or destroy the world with th TARDIS hostage or not

yep i thought of all of that stuff and ive only saw the doctor who mini adventure "Children in need" but i have done ALOT of reading out of the offical site of the classic series and the new one and the movie

creed462
December 31st, 2005, 07:26 AM
He could probly hide his mind from the dooctor, after all thats happen he isn't quite gallefryen any more

orii7
December 31st, 2005, 06:48 PM
He could probly hide his mind from the dooctor, after all thats happen he isn't quite gallefryen any more

Hey thats a good idea! BTW that just gave me a thought about other Time Lords

What if there was Time Lords that survived the Time War and were hideing their minds from The Doctor for a good reason for ex. so he couldnt ask them for help or ask them questions :P

But hen The Doctor finds them and asks the big and little questions....but he has to do something :eek: thus haveing a 2 parter or a 5 parter then he gets the questions answerd but ya never know if that might happen or not

I hope it does :D

Mr Prophet
December 31st, 2005, 11:37 PM
But the Doctor almost never goes to the Time Lords for help; it's always been the other way around. Also, if you're thinking of questions about the war, the big question - 'so what's up with the mutual annihilation thing?' - would again be one for the Time Lords to put to the Doctor, since he implies in Dalek that he survived because he was the one chosen to light the fire that burned every other Time Lord and Dalek.

orii7
January 1st, 2006, 09:36 AM
Well its not always been the other way around

Remember the episode "The War Games"? The Doctor called upon The Time Lords to help him so maybe when he needs help in a stituation like that again he could try to find other Time Lords then maybe he will have to Regenerate,which would be a good episode for the 10th Doctor to have when he Regenerates.

January 1st, 2006, 10:24 AM
Well its not always been the other way around

Remember the episode "The War Games"? The Doctor called upon The Time Lords to help him so maybe when he needs help in a stituation like that again he could try to find other Time Lords then maybe he will have to Regenerate,which would be a good episode for the 10th Doctor to have when he Regenerates.Yes, he was on the run for the first six seasons, but finally encountered a mess that was beyond his power to fix, so he called his people for help, and they put him on trial.

He was forced to regenerate and sent into exile. The Time Lords manipulated him and used him as an agent to maintain their appearance of non-interference. The Doctor resents them for their inaction, hyprocrisies, and manipulations, so he avoids them unless absolutely necessary.

Now the situation has changed and I'm sure he would be pleased to see them.

creed462
January 1st, 2006, 12:22 PM
no matter what they do they are still his people, sometime you don't notice things until their gone

Flyboy
January 1st, 2006, 01:13 PM
But...

In the online BBC Animated Doctor Who Ep: "The Scream of the Shalka" (which btw, is fantastic), the Master is in the TARDIS with the doctor, (from the looks of it this doctor is supposed to be McGann) and is for some reason working WITH the doctor, even though he wants to commit mutiny...

Any thoughts on this?

Mr Prophet
January 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
But...

In the online BBC Animated Doctor Who Ep: "The Scream of the Shalka" (which btw, is fantastic), the Master is in the TARDIS with the doctor, (from the looks of it this doctor is supposed to be McGann) and is for some reason working WITH the doctor, even though he wants to commit mutiny...

Any thoughts on this?

Scream of the Shalka is entirely non-canonical, as shown by the use of a Ninth Doctor (Richard E. Grant) who is not Chris Ecclestone. Moreover, that Master is in fact a robot, IIRC.

Flyboy
January 1st, 2006, 03:47 PM
Shame, it was a bloody good episode.

creed462
January 2nd, 2006, 07:21 AM
It was good maybe they incoperated into the new seris

January 2nd, 2006, 10:45 AM
Scream of the Shalka is entirely non-canonical, as shown by the use of a Ninth Doctor (Richard E. Grant) who is not Chris Ecclestone. Moreover, that Master is in fact a robot, IIRC.It was canon and Richard E. Grant was officially declared the 9th Doctor...but shortly after, the new television series was announced with Christopher Eccelston as the 9th Doctor, so The Scream of Shalka and Richard's Doctor were then declared non-canonical.

It was once canon, but no longer.

creed462
January 2nd, 2006, 12:03 PM
It still would be cool if they rewrote it for the tenth doctor

orii7
January 3rd, 2006, 02:45 PM
I have something to say if the Rani came back.............

They need to make her be a beautiful woman instead of an old granny witch person! I thought she would be bloody young and beautiful in the Classic series UNTIL i saw the pictures....:eek: :eek: :eek: lol

Bomber
January 3rd, 2006, 02:56 PM
I have something to say if the Rani came back.............

They need to make her be a beautiful woman instead of an old granny witch person! I thought she would be bloody young and beautiful in the Classic series UNTIL i saw the pictures....:eek: :eek: :eek: lol

Have you seen Time and the Rani or just Mark of the Rani? Slightly different look in Time!

creed462
January 4th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Been a Long time, but if I recall wasn't she younger

orii7
January 5th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Have you seen Time and the Rani or just Mark of the Rani? Slightly different look in Time!

Sorry my friend but ive only seen pictures and the clips of the diffrent years on the new doctor who series web site and yes i do she did look more pretty in Time and The Rani lol now that i said that i acually want to see more pictures of her! lol (hopefully not the ones where shes old:eek: )

sShe did look more prettier when she has her hands on her hips and does "The Look" lol :D :D AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ive gone Rani Crazy!!! lololololololololololol ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLMAO!!!!

maybe we can have a stargate episode with Doctor Who and SG-1 crossover (an unofficial ep. or 2 parter) with The Rani and The Master and The Doctors (1-10) now THAT would be cool lol Carter and The Rani....2 of the most beautiful women lol ive lost it lol

orii7
January 5th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Sorry i double posted but we need to get back to talking about The Master and not The Rani :(

BTW where can i find movie clips for The Doctor Who Movie AKA The Enemy Within? cause on the BBC offical Doctor Who classic series website the only clip they got is either gone forever or is down......forever :(

January 5th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Sorry i double posted but we need to get back to talking about The Master and not The Rani :(

BTW where can i find movie clips for The Doctor Who Movie AKA The Enemy Within? cause on the BBC offical Doctor Who classic series website the only clip they got is either gone forever or is down......forever :(Click here (http://www.shillpages.com/dw/dwia.htm). :)

creed462
January 6th, 2006, 10:36 AM
What Kind of elaberate plan do ya'll think the master will have if he returns

Metarock Sam
January 6th, 2006, 10:55 AM
something involving the dsestruction of the human race and immortality.

orii7
January 6th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Click here (http://www.shillpages.com/dw/dwia.htm). :)

Thanks but thats not what im looking for :( Im looking for something that shows parts of the movie ya know a trailer or something (Im trying to think of other ways to call a Movie Clip) but thats all i can think of so if u can find parts of the movie i can watch then plz give me the link or PM it to me

The pictures were great its just they made The Doctor look pale......ver pale

January 6th, 2006, 02:59 PM
What Kind of elaberate plan do ya'll think the master will have if he returnsWell, I think if he returns, he'll go through a long period of deep reflection, begin to understand the depth of his continuing failures, and realize that he needs to reach out for help.

Maybe do a few episodes of Dr. Phil just to let it all out.

Easter Lily
January 6th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Well, I think if he returns, he'll go through a long period of deep reflection, begin to understand the depth of his continuing failures, and realize that he needs to reach out for help.

Maybe do a few episodes of Dr. Phil just to let it all out.
Poor fella... There's no escaping Dr Phil... :hammond04:
I wouldn't wish Dr Phil on anyone... enemy or not... :p

Metarock Sam
January 7th, 2006, 11:10 AM
ROFL
Dr Phil: Weve got a special guest star on the show today may i present the master
Master: I AM THE MASTER AND YOU WILL OBEY ME.
Hed hypnotise everyone into his willing slaves or it will be a heartfelt emotinal talk on how being an evil timelord pays.

orii7
January 7th, 2006, 01:10 PM
ROFL
Dr Phil: Weve got a special guest star on the show today may i present the master
Master: I AM THE MASTER AND YOU WILL OBEY ME.
Hed hypnotise everyone into his willing slaves or it will be a heartfelt emotinal talk on how being an evil timelord pays.

ROFL

That would make a great episode.......a very great episode lolololololololololol

Dr.Phil has met his match lol

Metarock Sam
January 7th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Heres something I thougfht up
Dr Phil: join us after the break
The Master: There will be no break doctor !!! (gets out his TER and shoots Dr Phil)
The Master : Now Doctor im coming for you !!! runs and hits the camera and falls over then gets sentenced to 24 years in prison. The kind of thing they would never have dared in the pertwee era.

January 7th, 2006, 03:12 PM
The Master: There will be no break doctor !!! (gets out his TER and shoots Dr Phil)
The Master : Now Doctor im coming for you !!! runs and hits the camera and falls over then gets sentenced to 24 years in prison. The kind of thing they would never have dared in the pertwee era.And on tomorrow's episode...a man so disatisfied with his appearance, he's had an ordinance passed to remove all the mirrors from his town.

I go to Scotland to chat with the Borad.

creed462
January 7th, 2006, 04:11 PM
The Master : Now Doctor im coming for you !!! runs and hits the camera and falls over then gets sentenced to 24 years in prison. The kind of thing they would never have dared in the pertwee era.
No Dr Phil then appears a doll

orii7
April 7th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Dr.Phill: So what are you a Master of? Disguise? *laughs*

The Master: ow dare you mock me!

*Zaps Dr.Phil and turns him into the size of a Pill*

LOL Dr.Pill I always thought of a name to make in fun of Dr.Phill

creed462
April 9th, 2006, 02:54 PM
They got to bring the master back, it so fun to watch the doctor defeat him

Master: But my grades were higher then his, and I always beat him in college

orii7
August 11th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Something about The Master.......

In the Doctor Who Confidential episode "The Dark Side", current chief writer and producer Russell T. Davies said that he thinks the Master may return, but it would take a writer who can do it properly.

So he HAS to return! He just HAS to! Maybe he should hire a Fan to write a story about The Master........But thats not possible.

My mum really wants The Master to return. She thinks he is a good enemy of The Doctor.

creed462
December 12th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Who here thinks the Master should return in season three

yaaayoubetcha
December 12th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Who here thinks the Master should return in season three

not me.

save him for 4 after there has been a 'plausible' explanation for why other Time Lords might have survived.

lord-anubis
December 12th, 2006, 04:33 PM
not me.

save him for 4 after there has been a 'plausible' explanation for why other Time Lords might have survived.

I got one the doctor has never been that poplar with the time lords. they could view it has his falt they time war started. if he never would have took off the daleks never would have knowed about the time lords. so they could have surived and keeped it a secret from him beliveing that he might get them killed any ways dident the master die in the moive

creed462
December 13th, 2006, 06:00 AM
He fell into the eye of Harmony But he has more lives then a cat, and has escaped death many times before

orii7
April 4th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Well I have news for you guys......

Simms from "Life on Mars" will play The Master in "The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords" but there is a possibility that Sir Derek Jacobi, who will be playing as The Professor in "Utopia", will play as The Master when he Regenerates at the end of the episode!

So how did he get out of The Eye of Harmoney or will it go unexplained like "how did he survive being burned in Planet of Fire?"

Willow'sCat
April 4th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Is he even a TimeLord anymore? I mean after all he has been through and the dubious regenerations, he is hardly what I would call a TimeLord. :cool:

I am a little worried about how much will be swept under the carpet, in order to bring him into the New Series, but if it is Jack Harkness/The Master/The Doctor all in one eppy... I say bring it on! :D

We need a *spoilers* warning in the title. :p