Speculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculations

I figured I'd start this thread, because I think it would be interesting to see what you all think will be happening throughout the upcoming episodes, now that we're almost halfway through the season.

What to speculate about? There are plenty of things that could be discussed. Here are a few examples:

We know that one of the main character's brother will be playing an important role in the mid-season two parter. We have eight regulars. Who's brother do you think it could be? We also know it will take place largely on Earth, so perhaps it will be the brother of someone who's actually from Earth. Or what do you think "The Cold and Distant Stars" will be about, given the info that's been released on the episode. We'll be releasing the official synopsis pretty soon, and, hopefully, a trailer as well.

There's lots to discuss and speculate about. If you chose to post your speculations, I'll make sure to let you know if you're close or if you're way, way off.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I think there's going to be something about a ship called the Destiny somewhere in there.

Lol, jk Alex. Well, I hope.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
      I think there's going to be something about a ship called the Destiny somewhere in there.

Lol, jk Alex. Well, I hope.
      Hmm. It's possible.

I'll just assume the reason no one else is posting any speculations is because we're way too unpredictable.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
      X