Capt. Dave Kleinman/Kirby Morrow Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capt. Dave Kleinman/Kirby Morrow Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

OK, the character's name may or may not be the real deal (IMDB is notoriously inaccurate), but I figured it was time this hottie from the Daedalus got his own thread.

Kirby really IS the name of the actor, though, and ain't he sweet?

Big pic of Kirby

Much as I dislike having the Daedalus around (makes life too easy), the good Captain is a more than adequate compensation. Let's hope he's given more to do in future eps.

And have him say more than "Shields at 20%!!", though he does that very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      And have him say more than "Shields at 20%!!", though he does that very well.
      Betcha I could get him to drop his shields completely if I ever got my hands on him.

Comment

Is the actor also a voice actor? I thought I saw that some where...

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Is the actor also a voice actor? I thought I saw that some where...
          Yuppers, he's big in the anime business, apparently. Which would be very cool if I liked anime. *sigh*

Comment

Yeah, I don't really like Anime either.

Spoiler:

Comment

Here's another pic. Bit of an odd shot. I think it's from a convention. Anime, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Betcha I could get him to drop his shields completely if I ever got my hands on him.
                Lol.

Comment

Just browsing through IMDB, he's listed as a guest star for the season finale.

Comment

Awesome! As long as he doesn't get killed. I will be very annoyed if he dies.

Comment

Sweet. More Kirby! I'm sure he wont get killed. How dangerous can sitting at a consel be?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                        Sweet. More Kirby! I'm sure he wont get killed. How dangerous can sitting at a consel be?
                        Exactly! Unexpected death and carnage!

Although maybe he could find some way to lose his shirt. Somewhere in all that unexpected death and carnage he's avoiding.

Comment

Wow, I've heard a lot of Kirby via anime but I never dreamed he'd show up on Stargate.

One downside though, ships can blow up. Never a good thing for the said crew on them.

Comment

I'll just think positively. He's gonna live. And he's gonna lose his shirt.

Comment

I got it. There is a fire on the ship and his shirt catches fire

Comment

Working...
                              X