Audio Interview d/loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Interview d/loading

Hey everyone! I'm placing this poll just to see how many use which option in GateWorld's audio interviews. There are a lot of new ones to come and I'd like to see if we're wasting our time uploading a "Low Bandwidth" version. Even on my dial-up the "High Bandwidth" version downloads almost always in-time with the pace of the interview itself.
    I listen via "Low Bandwidth"
    1.85%
    I listen via "High Bandwidth"
    46.30%
    I download the interview to my MP3 player
    31.48%
    I read the interview
    18.52%
    I don't check out the interviews.
    1.85%

I download the interviews to my Palm, since I play games on it all the time.
    sigpic

Comment

I download it to my Ipod then go back and read it if I can't decipher what they are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        I download it to my Ipod then go back and read it if I can't decipher what they are saying.
        If the interview is less than 15 minutes long, then I print the interview, and read it while I listen.
        sigpic

Comment

Usually read - download if its a good one never stream

BTW - do you have an archive of old interviews?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

All interviews from the beginning of time are here:

http://www.gateworld.net/articles/interviews/
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

David I almost always download the mp3 version.
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I checked "I download the interview to my MP3 player", although actually half of the time I read them first in case the speaker is hard to understand. I just save new ones to my hard drive and listen later on when I'm in the mood.

Comment

Although I voted for the reading option, there are occasions where I'll download the audio if its one of my favorite actors/behind the scenes person.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                    Although I voted for the reading option, there are occasions where I'll download the audio if its one of my favorite actors/behind the scenes person.
                    Same here!!!

Comment

I download on high and read it at the same time

Comment

i read the interviews and if its an acotor i like, then i'll d/l either the high-bandwith or the MP and listen on jukebox (which is loaded on my compy) did i mention that I'm also on Dialup...
                        sigpic

Comment

I listen on mp3 and also read the interview and i'm also on dial up.
                          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                            All interviews from the beginning of time are here:

http://www.gateworld.net/articles/interviews/
                            I cant seem to find the one with the primordial Goa'uld from P3X-888
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

I tend to download but I mainly listen via "High Bandwidth" and read the interview at the same time

Comment

Working...
                              X