This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favourite Season 6 Episode

What was your favourite Season 6 episode, and why?
    Redemption, Part 1 & Part 2
    3.46%
    Descent
    4.23%
    Frozen
    1.92%
    Nightwalkers
    2.31%
    Abyss
    28.46%
    Shadow Play
    2.31%
    The Other Guys
    4.23%
    Allegience
    3.85%
    Cure
    0.38%
    Prometheus
    1.54%
    Unnatural Selection
    3.85%
    Sight Unseen
    0.00%
    Smoke and Mirrors
    1.15%
    Paradise Lost
    3.46%
    Metamorphosis
    5.38%
    Disclosure
    0.77%
    Forsaken
    0.38%
    The Changeling
    9.62%
    Memento
    3.08%
    Prophecy
    2.69%
    Full Circle
    16.92%
    sigpic

Abyss, without a doubt. It's still my all-time favorite SG-1 ep because the scenes between Jack and Daniel are the best I've ever seen on series television!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
      Abyss, without a doubt. It's still my all-time favorite SG-1 ep because the scenes between Jack and Daniel are the best I've ever seen on series television!
      As opposed to scenes between Jack and Daniel on other television series'?

Comment

Originally posted by David
        As opposed to scenes between Jack and Daniel on other television series'?

Ha Ha Ha! Very funny!

Comment

It's hard for me to choose. I absolutely loved Abyss and Metamorphosis. Abyss because MS was back and we got some of that great Jack/Daniel banter that I missed terribly and I think that was one of the best acted Stargate episodes in the history of Stargate. I also loved Metamorphosis because I loved Nirti and it gave Jonas a storyline and I just loved the idea of the superbeings ever since it was introduced in Rite of Passage.
          Last edited by Shipperahoy; 29 April 2004, 10:23 AM.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I'll get in on this before Shadow gets on the forum (hee hee). The problem for me with Metamorphosis is in watching it in retrospect. It sums up the attitude of the PTB to the character of Jonas. This episode clearly sets Jonas up as the best option for the Ancients download in Lost City, not Jack. But of course Jonas wasn't to hand by then.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              What was your favourite Season 6 episode, and why?
              Paradise Lost. The one that almost convinced me that there is ship...

*dodges things thrown by shippers*

and ... what can I say?

Jack and Harry stranded?

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                Paradise Lost. The one that almost convinced me that there is ship...

*dodges things thrown by shippers*

and ... what can I say?

Jack and Harry stranded?

Not the images I want in MY head, MC!! lol

Comment

Curse you, Gipsy! *waves fist*

Yep, Metamorphosis was a great ep. Nirrti was great (tho I still prefer the darker eviler way I wrote her in my fic) and it was wonderful to see Jonas FINALLY get a good storyline of his own. Funny how it took bringing in Jaqueline Samuda and James Tichenor in order for that to happen. And the fact that TPTB have now completely DROPPED the whole plot of Jonas and his genetics is a source of endless aggravation for me. If they DO try and pick it up in S8 (which I doubt), it'll be too little too late. Putting a band-aid on a severed limb, so to speak.

Loved Prophecy just because it was a great chance for Corin to showcase his acting talents. It also made it painfully obvious just how badly TPTB underutilized him through almost the entire season. IMO.

Changeling is my favorite, though. I think it's one of the best eps of the entire series, nevermind season six! Excellent character development, good use of imagery and metaphor, moved the plot along and it was great fun, too!

Comment

Abyss for me as well. It's one of my favorites of the entire series. I adored Jack in Abyss, I adored the fiery scenes between Jack and ascended Daniel and I think the acting from RDA and MS is some of their best work of the series. I also loved the visual effects in this episode, the gravity prison being one of the most memorable sets of the series. Baa'l also happens to be the only system lord worth his salt these days.

Runners up would be Unnatural Selection and Changeling.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Full Circle: Daniel & Skaraa are back. Sg-1 return to Abydos. Lot's of revelations. Impressive special effects... So so great!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                        Not the images I want in MY head, MC!! lol
                        David, were you aware that I am one of that rareified bunch? The Lady Writers of Slash?
                        heh heh heh

and one day, mark my words, I'll get round to Paradise Lost...

sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed "Nightwalkers" the best, don't know why.
                          sigpic

Comment

I really like Abyss, in my opinion it's the best episode in season6
                            Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                              I enjoyed "Nightwalkers" the best, don't know why.
                              I loved Nightwalkers too

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X