Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Galactica Episode Loglines (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Galactica Episode Loglines (Spoilers)

From Now Playing Magazine:

New Galactica Episode Loglines

by Scott Collura
    Monday, 28 November 2005

The Sci Fi Channel is gearing up for the return of Battlestar Galactica in a little more than a month, and a new batch of loglines have been released by the network which give a peek at what to expect from the first four episodes of the next run. There’s no mention of the Battlestar Pegasus being around beyond the resolution to the mid-season cliffhanger from this past September, despite rumors to the contrary, but the two new segments mentioned sound intriguing nonetheless.

Click on the link to read the spoilers

Additionally, something called Battlestar Galactica: The Lowdown will air on January 2 to get viewers up to speed on the show, though it’s unclear whether this is the same Lowdown we’ve all seen before or an updated one.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Colm Feore as President Adar. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      Colm Feore as President Adar. Cool.

Do you remember HOME2? Adama told Billy Laura had told him Billy remainded her ....young Adar. Colm Feore is really an interesting choice for Adar.

Comment

Colm Feore can be such a creepy guy if he wants to. He was awesome in Storm of the Century.
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

yes i can't wait for the season to start again I'm really excited that we ge tto know more about roslin before the whole cylon attack

Comment

Not to mention Gaius & Natasi.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
              Not to mention Gaius & Natasi.
              Natasi was destroyed, her consciousness may reside within the Number Six model aboard the Pegasus, but her name, according to RDM, is Gina. For the purpose of a level ground of discussion, can we agree to refer to the different model units by their respective names or descriptive names? ie: Caprica Boomer, Galactica Boomer... Ragnar Leoben, Airlock Leoben... Natasi, Number Six (the one in Baltar's brain), and Gina.

Hmmm, sorry, I just realized that you're talking about seeing Natasi in a possible flashback, right, well, I'll just leave the post as is, my comments still apply in general. I need more sleep.

But it would be interesting to follow what Natasi was doing behind Baltar's back. Not to mention how they first met.

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
                Colm Feore can be such a creepy guy if he wants to. He was awesome in Storm of the Century.

I hope he will different as Adar. Whenever Roslin talked about him they seemed to have been pretty close, I mean, closer than her position in the Goverment would have made. Let´s face it there are lots of priorities in any Goverment and depending on the situation Education cabe easily left behind.

Comment

Working...
                X