Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir)

INTERVIEW:
    WEIR UNWAVERING
    GateWorld talks with Torri Higginson

The woman behind Elizabeth Weir gives GateWorld her personal take on her character, her castmates, and the future of Atlantis's leader.

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 October 2007, 08:44 AM.

great work D-N-D (as always) so many interviews... so little time in other words..
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet.

Just a question, when was she interviewed?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Sweet.

Just a question, when was she interviewed?
        Apparently after they had shot Intruder, which makes this interview about 7 or 8 months old. Still a good read though.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
          Apparently after they had shot Intruder, which makes this interview about 7 or 8 months old. Still a good read though.
          And Trinity...(bc of the scene where Caldwell tells her he's heading back to earth and will tell them about the weapon )

Really Nice interview! Powerplay betweent Weir and Shep

Comment

Liked the interivew, great job as usual GW.

Now what was that bit about her dressing room being as far away from David Hewlett's as possible? Was McKay behaving toward Weir the way he did toward Carter in Moebius?
            sigpic

Comment

"Bring on nine more years!!"

Comment

I love Torri. . thanks for the interview.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Great interview Darren and David... Really enjoyed that one!

Question though - where's the promised remaining answers for JF from the ones that were asked???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Great job on the interview...I am dying to see how Simon plays out.
                    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                    Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      Question though - where's the promised remaining answers for JF from the ones that were asked???
                      I really asked that myself too... I don't even know anymore what I asked him it's so long ago

Comment

I forgot to add a reply to this interview. I thought it was very cool, shame it wasn't of an audio stylee. I hope we get to hear more of her (on GW), cos she seems like a totally awesome actress, and one I love seeing!
                        Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                        WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Apparently the link's dead...can anyone please help me locate the interview?
                          'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                          will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                          It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                          Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Here you go: http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...wavering.shtml

And man, when this showed up on the main forum page I nearly had a heart-attack; I thought this was a new interview, you see. Of course, if that were to actually happen, the forum will probably explode with activity thanks to what it may contain.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Here you go: http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...wavering.shtml

And man, when this showed up on the main forum page I nearly had a heart-attack; I thought this was a new interview, you see. Of course, if that were to actually happen, the forum will probably explode with activity thanks to what it may contain.
                              Yes, exactly!
                              First I thought that there is a new interview, too. But it's just the old one .
                              I would like a new interview with Torri, I bet she doesn't like to be out of the show that she said she liked so much.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X