X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land of the Dead - Romero's New Zombie Sequel

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...8&obj_id=42065

I hope it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake.

I bet you hope alot of zombie movies to be as good as Dawn of the Dead I hope it'll be better
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Dawn of the Dead was pretty damn awesome. If it's as good as that or better it should be pretty damn awesome as well.

Comment

I did like Night of the Living Dead, that was a great movie Although i was PO'ed on the death of the black guy

Comment

I've never watched his other movies. That's why I'm hoping it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake. What's the basic premise for his other zombie movies?

Comment

Mostly helpless people running away from the zombies that came out of nowhere, and stick themelves in one place, and fortify the house/building/etc, and try to stay alive, then somehow, they usually get in (the zombies), and they struggle to survive, and usually only a couple or more survives, but in Night of the Living Dead, i think only one survived, but the zombies were all killed though at the end by a lot of these people that the survivor ran into while escaping through slow walking zombies.

Comment

Heh, at least they had a higher survival rate then the Dawn of the Dead remake.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                Heh, at least they had a higher survival rate then the Dawn of the Dead remake.
                It would have been higher if that arragant retard who didn't leave the door open was there, and if you watched the movie, you know who i am talking about , and i'm pretty sure you know DC

Comment

What in the remake? That sarcastic guy?

Comment

Yah, see, i know who i'm talking about, i just dont remember his name.

Comment

I think I know who you're talking about as well. I've said it once, but I'll say it again... I hope it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                        I've never watched his other movies. That's why I'm hoping it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake. What's the basic premise for his other zombie movies?
                        MUST. EAT. BRAINS.

That's just about all you need to know. I luv zombie movies...
                        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                        once done, cannot be undone...
                        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                        X