This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie Atlantis

When are we going to see an Aussie on Atlantis, you know as some badass major who like runs one of the teams, bunch of anzacs? Watch out wraith!
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Yes that is what I want to know too! I have spotted a glimpse of an Aussie scientist in 'Conversion' but I reckon we need a couple of full-time Aussie military personnel Maybe a team of badass SAS troops!

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
      Yes that is what I want to know too! I have spotted a glimpse of an Aussie scientist in 'Conversion' but I reckon we need a couple of full-time Aussie military personnel Maybe a team of badass SAS troops!
      This question was asked to Joe Mallozzi and he said no to an Aussie team, but he said it's possible for an Australian team member,
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

why wouldnt joe want an aussie team? the 2-3 aussies weve seen arnt enough lol

Comment

Here's something I've been wondering for a while. Seems like a place to ask it.

Why the obsessive need for one of the speaking roles on the expedition be an Australian? Did you not have enough of fake Australian accents on Lost? Why isn't it enough just to see the flag on some random?

As far as I can see we seem to be the only country that won't let the issue go. I really haven't seen much of other people repetitively asking (sometimes demanding) J Mallozzi and M Gero (when his thread was active) for representation.
          Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 27 November 2005, 04:05 AM.

Comment

i dont think a speaking role is nesassary, but we do see alot more canadian and american, england etc flags, so maybe a few more aussie patches would be alright. thats just my opinion any way and if there isnt more aussie patches seen it dosnt really bother me

Comment

There was also an Aussie in "Conversion"? Must have missed that, I think I will have to watch it again. Here's a pic of an Australian scientist from "The Storm":

I'm actually pretty happy, I have already spotted quite a few Germans on the show, two soldiers, someone in the control room, a doctor and the scientist in "Duet" who even got to say something. I don't need a German to have a bigger role, I'm happy with the fact that there is one visible in the background sometimes. I love the internationality of the expedition, and personally I'd like to see even more of that when it comes to the "background personnel". It's great to see all the different flags.

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Totally agree with the both of you there. I'm happy with the flag on randoms.

Comment

i though i saw an italian once

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                    i though i saw an italian once
                    It's a me! Mario! hahahaha
                    302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      Totally agree with the both of you there. I'm happy with the flag on randoms.
                      It also depends on how many Australian Flag patches they have too.

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
                        It's a me! Mario! hahahaha

what a retard

Comment

why arent there more russians? I thought that we had a deal with them to share stuff. I agree, it would be nice to have some more internationals instead of the US, Canada and UK. Maybe some really random ones, like someone from Somalia or soemthing. ^_^

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
                          http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

I saw a South African flag in Suspicion.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                              There was also an Aussie in "Conversion"? Must have missed that, I think I will have to watch it again.
                              Fancy meeting you here, I posted the pic from "Conversion" in another thread (guess which one). You then pointed out the flag from "The Storm" to me and I felt like an idiot.

I would like to see more Aussie insignia's on people but I don't need them to have a speaking part the opposite infact I would prefer them not to speak as they would probably not be an Australian actor or they would have an Americanised Australian accent which IMO is even worse then a none-Australian doing an accent.

Comment

Working...
                              X