This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased Atlantis Soundtrack from iTunes

Well i purchased the Atlantis Soundtrack from iTunes and i would like to say that the soundrack is great! it was £7.99 and i burnt it to a CDR and then ripped it to mp3 which is a bit naughty but i wanted it as mp3 to play on my car cd mp3 player lol cause i will add it to a mix cd but its on my ipod i would like to say the soundtrack is great and its recommended for any fan of the show! btw itunes is kewl you can purchase albums (that are out in US) before they are out in UK as the soundtrack dont come out till tue in UK what did anyone else thing of it if they have got it??

It was pretty cool
    sigpic

Comment

I cant find it. How did you get to it in itunes? My itunes browser isnt giving it to me. It just gives me a bunch of podcast commentaries.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

stick http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...72430&s=143444 into your browser address and hit return.. it should launch iTunes to the page that has Stargate Atlantis OST on

Comment

Working...
        X