This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurring Wraith

So we've been told that a new wraith character will become a recurring for Season 3. I believe it's going to be Michael myself, especially after reading the Allies spoilers.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

After reading the spoilers

Michaels Hive is on its way to earth and I doubt it'll survive (maybe he stays behind in Pegasus?)
    sigpic

Comment

yep probably michael

Comment

Does anyone know if, in Allies, Micheal will be played by Conner Trinneer or James Laf... (can't remember the exact name)?
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

LoL...They won't let the Wraith leave for Earth. If they do, good luck Wraith...the Ori will clean house with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            Does anyone know if, in Allies, Micheal will be played by Conner Trinneer or James Laf... (can't remember the exact name)?
            Conner...Michaels the Wraith turned Human guy.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe he will
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

it'll take them a LONG time to get here with their HD Tech.

so let them come here. every advanced planet here will own them

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                  it'll take them a LONG time to get here with their HD Tech.

so let them come here. every advanced planet here will own them
                  The spoilers say they get the information necessary to reach earth from the database.

And TPTB said episode 1 of season 3 might be on earth so I assumed they got Hyperdrive technology from the database
                  sigpic

Comment

Or they highjacked the Deadalus or Odysessey?
                    sigpic

Comment

That would be good, but I think they will be onboard a hive ship, probably with a few upgrades to the hyperdrive. As for it being Michael, I think so as well, I think he will be in Wraith frm not human, but will he be on our side or theirs? I am a little behind on "Michael" and "Allies" and I only know the basic spoilers

EDIT: I know "Allies would give it away, but will he double-cross us? And I presume there will be a good few of the Wraith-turned-humans
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

[spoil]I believe that Beckett turned Michael from wraith into human and tried to make him think he was a realpart of the expedition. He escaped and teamed up with this queen[/img]
                        sigpic

Comment

Personally I think It's going to be Shawn
                          Spoiler:

Comment

let them come they'll get owned by the MW and asgard.

Comment

Only because it is one hive, any more and there would be big problems
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                              X