This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon=Wraith?

Ive just had a crazy idea that ronan is a wraith turned human becouse it would explain some things.

his strength,speed and he is unpradictable and doesnt care about anything

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

maybe all the people from his planet were like that, like they had some kind of training or it was natural

good idea though
    Last edited by Madeleine; 11 December 2005, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Maybe thats what the Tattoo is for. Maybe the people of that planet found the retrovirus, used it and then tattooed all the wraith\humans.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Good thought...I never thought of that before.

Comment

The Retro Virus isn't naturally ocurring - Beckett made it in a lab (an ancient lab in Atlantis - probably the most advanced labs in the galaxy)

IMO Dex is just really B@d @ss
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
            The Retro Virus isn't naturally ocurring - Beckett made it in a lab (an ancient lab in Atlantis - probably the most advanced labs in the galaxy)

IMO Dex is just really B@d @ss
            Ok, maybe hes not a wraith... but he could still be some kind of medically engineered human\clone.... which could still be a reason for the tattoo.

Also, we may have the ancient lab but we still may not be the most medically advanced people in the galaxy. The toys are not as effective if the people using them dont understand all the concepts.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Interesting idea.
              Who knows?
              School is overrated.

Comment

Ive just had another few ideas.

1,Maybe ronan is a more advanced version of ford and has the wraith steroid but doesnt need to inject it its just natural in his body.

2,Or when he got captured by the wraith and they tried to feed on him the same thing happend like ford.

3,When they captured him they made him superhuman for better hunting or something

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

My idea is that Ronan was infected with the iratus virus from one of the iratus bugs just like Sheppard was in Thirty-Eight Minutes. However because it takes a decade or more for it to turn the victim into a Wraith, it isn't immediately apparent.

This explains his super strength and healing ability. It also explains how he can hunt the Wraith so well (he can sense them like Telya). It could also be the reason they didn't feed on Ronan. (Can the Wraith feed on each other? Or perhaps they didn't want to hurt a potential ally.) It would be a sad but dramatic (and so I hope it's true) fate if Ronan can't be cured and is doomed to become a Wraith by the end of the series.

Comment

Ronan doesn't "not care about anything". Just watch Trinity and Conversion. He's a nice guy. He just appeared really cold at first because he'd been secluded and living in "his own personal hell" for seven years. He's warming up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
                      My idea is that Ronan was infected with the iratus virus from one of the iratus bugs just like Sheppard was in Thirty-Eight Minutes. However because it takes a decade or more for it to turn the victim into a Wraith, it isn't immediately apparent.

This explains his super strength and healing ability. It also explains how he can hunt the Wraith so well (he can sense them like Telya). It could also be the reason they didn't feed on Ronan. (Can the Wraith feed on each other? Or perhaps they didn't want to hurt a potential ally.) It would be a sad but dramatic (and so I hope it's true) fate if Ronan can't be cured and is doomed to become a Wraith by the end of the series.
                      The problem with this theory is that evidence from S1 indicates the wraith evolved from the bugs, not from humans.
                      Shep wasn't going wraith, he was going bug!.
                      Wriath can feed on each other (The Defiant One).
                      I really want Ronan to be something else, a natural repsonse to the wraith.(you know, wraith kill people, people evolve into somethign that gives them more chance of surviving), or a result of bioengineering by his people.
                      Either explanation is more interesting, to me, than him being a devolved wriath.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You

Whose to say it takes that long for such a transformation. Maybe the Wraith weren't human at all when they emerge as a specie, maybe the parents got infected and later children that later proved to be something different. Kinda like sifilis. The children are born with deffects even though their parent(s) (it only takes one to have been infected) were later cured.

Maybe the Wraith could not feed on Ronon, so they chose to chase him for sports given his resilience and military background.
                        BTW Wraith cannibalism is possible, see The Defiant One (SGA 1x12).
                        Spoiler:
                        As for the cure see Michael (SGA 2x16)

But your idea is good. But TPTB don't have the guts to pull something like this. Every movie (almost) have to have a happy ending, the West doesn't have the taste for tragedy.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Anyone ever stop to consider he's a 6'5 black guy with big muscles and military know how? (not to be racist or anything).

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
                            Anyone ever stop to consider he's a 6'5 black guy with big muscles and military know how? (not to be racist or anything).
                            Pst - he's from Hawaii.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              Pst - he's from Hawaii.
                              Well technically the worlds genetically biggest race is the polynesian one.

Comment

Working...
                              X