This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favourite Season 7 Episode

What was your favourite Season 7 episode, and why?
    Fallen
    2.10%
    Homecoming
    1.20%
    Fragile Balance
    6.29%
    Orpheus
    2.10%
    Revisions
    0.60%
    Lifeboat
    7.49%
    Enemy Mine
    4.49%
    Space Race
    0.60%
    Avenger 2.0
    0.00%
    Birthright
    0.60%
    Evolution, Part 1 & Part 2
    1.50%
    Grace
    6.59%
    Fallout
    0.30%
    Chimera
    0.90%
    Death Knell
    3.89%
    Heroes, Part 1 & Part 2
    11.38%
    Resurrection
    0.60%
    Inauguration
    1.20%
    Lost City, Part 1 & Part 2
    48.20%
    sigpic

That's a tough one. I voted for Fragile Balance because I really, really enjoy it every time I watch it. Of course Heroes and Lost City were also excellent eps; do you think we should pull them together and list them only as one ep each? In that case my vote would go to Heroes instead of FB.

Comment

well, I thought about that but it was kind of difficult. Perhaps when we've finished voting we could put the two scores together?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
        well, I thought about that but it was kind of difficult. Perhaps when we've finished voting we could put the two scores together?
        I don't know if that'll work. As I said Heroes only didn't get my vote because it's listed as two eps, so even if you put the scores together after voting they will still not have mine.

And yes, before anyone feels the need to point this out, of course my vote isn't any more important than others', this is just an example to illustrate my point.

Comment

It would be Heroes for me. If I had to pick one of the 2 it would be part 2. Everyone just acted their little hearts out in that episode.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
            What was your favourite Season 7 episode, and why?
            hard to choose between Fragile Balance and Heroes Part 1.

In the end I went for Heroes, because I thought the other SG team (and Colonel Dixon in particular) were spot on
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I vote for Lost City part 2, one of the best season finale episodes with Full Circle.

Comment

I eventually went with "Lifeboat", mainly because I found the idea of using the brain as a kind of organic hard-drive interesting.
                sigpic

Comment

Heroes Part 1 is funny
                  Heroes Part 2 perhaps one of the best SG-Eps ever
                  and Lost City Part 1/2 are the best ever

I voted Lost City Part 1, just because its better than part 2.
                  Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

I voted for Heroes Part 2. I actually liked the whole thing. Only Abyss beats it for my all time favorite episodes. The Innauguration LC 1+2 arc is very high on my list as well. Good story telling. A return to Gate at its very best IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                      do you think we should pull them together and list them only as one ep each? In that case my vote would go to Heroes instead of FB.
                      Yep that's where my vote went Heroes 1+2 was just phenomenal!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                        It would be Heroes for me. If I had to pick one of the 2 it would be part 2. Everyone just acted their little hearts out in that episode.
                        Well said and so very true.

Comment

I voted fro Heroes 2, I only watched it the other day (thak goodness for downloads) and although I knew what was going to happen i detail I was still crying like a big baby! Just the way the whole episode was acted was amazing! One of the finest episodes ever!!
                          I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

That was a toughie. My vote went to Lost City p2. It had that movie-like quality to it. Coming in second place was Heroes p1&2. They both were such awesome episodes.
                            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I voted for Lifeboat, It has the things I most value in SciFi - ethical quandries and a real science fiction premise, and it makes me cry, every single time and that happens very rarely.

Comment

Working...
                              X