X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bad - spoiler Sg10 and SG3

Spoiler (dont know the tag's, soz.)
    \/ Down there \/

Are we going to see a new enemy in Season Ten of SG-1 and Season Three of Atlantis? "Yes and Yes."

How do we feel about that? I mean we have the Genii, The Wraith, alot of traiterous people working with the Genii.....I have a feeling its going to be our new 'allies'.
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

please,please elaborate.....we already knew were getting a new allie of some kind? theres nothing more id love than a new enemy to replace wanabe tokra rejects and spacevamps but some evidence would be nice.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
      please,please elaborate.....we already knew were getting a new allie of some kind? theres nothing more id love than a new enemy to replace wanabe tokra rejects and spacevamps but some evidence would be nice.
      Tokra wannabe rejects?

Anyway new enemies are to be expected inevitable even but some important questions need to be answered before we all get too excited

1. Are they a new enemy or just a faction we haven't seen before?
      For example is it a new Goa'uld System Lord or something completely different to what we've seen before like a new alien species or people from a previously unencountered world

2. What kind of enemies are they
      Type a - one offs, appear in only one episode, eg the elosians from "Condemned" (who knows they might come back) - usually this type is never seen again
      Type b - recurring villians, eg the Genii - they have an arc that is played out over a season or more
      Type c - Major villain - the wraith are a major villain but a new major villain doesn't mean we have to get rid of the old enemy ie the addition of the replicators to SG-1
      sigpic

Comment

I'd prefer that TPTB flesh out the wraith to make them a more impressive enemy rather than possibly change the focus to a new enemy, but I'll wait and see where this goes. Like Steve said, this new enemy could be anything from a one episode baddie to a major episode-arcing enemy that takes the place of the wraith.

Comment

oh the tokra wanabe rejects: the genii IMO are just as annoying as the wraith, akin to the Gouald/tokrathing.
          I hope we do get another major enemy, the show needs it, lets face facts: if the asgard send in some oniels (6-12) the wraith will be wiped out in a month maximum, thwe deadalus destroyed 4 in 2 days adn there are only 60 in the galaxy...the oniels are the most advanced warships in thwe known universe and can take out the replicators ( which use the most advanced technology un universe as a base model), so yeah the wraith can be dealt with no problem.
          the genii, they are nothing, seriously with the deadalus and orion in Pegasus they dont have a chance aginst the tauri if it came down to man, fire, or intelectual power. We are now in control of the situation as far as we can be with regards to the wraith and the genii...we need another challenge. one which can really test us through S3.
          In season three well have 2 ZPM's, 2+ ships ( might get more tauri or asgard ones) and more people and resources than we have ever put in to an extra-terrestrail base in our history. The SGA team need a chalenge, Sg1 got the orii, priors, baal and the lucian allience....SGA got: er what? a free ride to playtime...comon PTB give them something to test the very limits of the tauri, the ancients and the asgard, you owe them no less.

immhotep
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

I Dunno why: but I'd like to see the Wraith actually working for someone else.
            'Theres always a bigger fish'
            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
              I Dunno why: but I'd like to see the Wraith actually working for someone else.
              'Theres always a bigger fish'
              I take a guess and say the enemy will be the Ori (the people working with the Wraith)
              sigpic

Comment

no, they will be working with i dunno something like replicators, or another more cruel race, that does have an angenda different for control; the orii and wraith both want humans for food; wouldnt work but someone who wants power or money is much more potent.
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

I missed something. Where was it said there would be new villains? Or is this just speculation?
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It better not be the Ori.

And the tok'wraith wouldn't be a Big Bad, they'd be a Pathetic New Ally.

How 'bout the species that created the virus in Hot Zone? Assuming it wasn't the Ancients themselves. I'd much rather see an enemy like that (highly intelligent and ruthless) than put up with the wraith for another season. They don't have the staying power of the goa'uld. They just aren't that interesting.

Comment

Seriously, all facts considered, it would be implausible and a gaping plot hole for the Ori not to appear in Pegasus. They're interested in human populated galaxies and they probably have learned about Atlantis. SG-1 and SGA share the same universe and the enemy is a galactic enemy. Gating to Pegasus would be just as easy for them as gating to the Milky Way.

Comment

If the Ori show up on Atlantis, I'll probably stop watching the show.

If I wanted to watch SG-1, I would. Force feeding SG-1 crap on Atlantis is what's "wrong" to me.

Comment

u dont watch SG1? crazy...but i agree the shows should stay seperate...
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

An enemy willing to wipe out all of humanity, this is certainly more interesting than the Wraith. I utterly despise the Genaii, keep them away, or rather do away with them. The Ori should be relegated to the Milky Way, there is no need for them to be in Pegasus. The aliens that created that nano-virus, I want to see them if possible.

Comment

No Genii stories
                              No good Wraith. I mean it's something like the Annonymus Wraith Associasion: Hy! I'm a Wraith, I have a problem, I eat people, I know it's wrong, but what can I do. It's been 5 minutes since I ate a human. But I can be at some assistance to the Atlantis expedion as an ally (like the Tok'ra).
                              No Ori. Bow before us worship us. This includes the Wraith to. Origin is without prejudice.

Yes to the virus makers. Very very sneaky people.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X