Smallville returns to Aussie screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville returns to Aussie screens

After a very long absense and after being dumped by Channel 9, Smallville returns to Australian TV screens.

Channel 10 has picked up the rights to air Smallville. Double episode's Rush" & "Prodigal" air on Sunday 27th November.

My question is, what the hell happened to it on 9?! I mean, I can remember it being on for a while, and then dissappearing completely for a year or two... could it have really done that badly...!?
    Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
    Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
    Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
    - Serenity

Comment

It wasn't getting the ratings channel 9 wanted from it so they canned it.

Same reason channel 10 canned BSG

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
        After a very long absense and after being dumped by Channel 9, Smallville returns to Australian TV screens.

Channel 10 has picked up the rights to air Smallville. Double episode's Rush" & "Prodigal" air on Sunday 27th November.
        i cant find those eps in the episode guide, r they from season 5

Comment

Originally posted by dilligaf
          i cant find those eps in the episode guide, r they from season 5
          No. Click here to see where they fit in

Comment

mmm yes aust scifi im already a member guess who?

Comment

I'm guessing bloodhungry?

Comment

UHUUUH yeah u got it

Comment

Working...
                X