Lost Plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Plot

Right i have been watchin lost for about a week, i kept seeing it being advertised and thought it was **** so never watched it. my gf got me to watch one of the episodes and since then i have been hooked big time like i am to stargate stargate atlantis and battlestar galatica. anyway to the point my mates gf's sister told me that the story is about lymbo between death and life and they are all dead already its just until they either accept it or let there past go and accept it. Also has anyone else noticed that none of them should of been on the flight they all either got early flights or were put on the flight for some reason thought it was a bit strange. also apparently the "beast" is death who comes and takes them away. anyway write back

Um, you are wrong and wrong. You should buy or rent season 1.
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

That should be the plot...though it would make for a rather unsatisfying Series Finale...
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"aaobuttons Um, you are wrong and wrong. You should buy or rent season 1." i have watched most of season 1 at the mo how can u just say um you r wrong u dont even know how it ends mate if im wrong ask yourself this.

1. what is the beast and how come locke saw it and didnt say to anyone else what it was or even mention he had seen it

2. the fact locke was in a wheel chair and now can walk

3. i havent seen what happened with jack's dad but why wasnt he in the coffin?

4. what r the voices people keep hearing

5. how come the psyhic was so spooked when he saw into claires future a plain crash wouldnt spook u out would it

Comment

Originally posted by sitheguy78
          "aaobuttons Um, you are wrong and wrong. You should buy or rent season 1." i have watched most of season 1 at the mo how can u just say um you r wrong u dont even know how it ends mate if im wrong ask yourself this.

1. what is the beast and how come locke saw it and didnt say to anyone else what it was or even mention he had seen it

2. the fact locke was in a wheel chair and now can walk

3. i havent seen what happened with jack's dad but why wasnt he in the coffin?

4. what r the voices people keep hearing

5. how come the psyhic was so spooked when he saw into claires future a plain crash wouldnt spook u out would it

1. We saw the beast, or at least one version of it, I'm guessing Locke's beast was different than the one we saw and it held some special meaning to him and that's why he didn't tell anyone about it.

2. We don't know why he can walk, or even why he was in the wheelchair.

3. You mean when Jack was hallucinating his dad?

4. The others.

5. He wasn't spooked about the plane crash, he was spooked about the crazy island and all the spooky things that were going to happen to Claire and her baby.

I don't understand how any of those questions helps to support your friend's girlfriend's sister's theory. They aren't in limbo and the characters who have died have not done so quietly accepting their fate, they have fought. Also, the beast has not taken those that have died, they have been buried.

Also, just so you don't have to think about it anymore the writers of the series have already said that theory is false, so please pass that along to your friend's girlfiend's sister.
          Last edited by aaobuttons; 21 November 2005, 12:12 PM.
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

ahhh superior attitude hmmm nice. anyway yeah i been watchin it a week and was told this i didnt say i believed it but watchin the tv series thinking this has coloured my scope on things. maybe next time someone asks a question u could use whats called diplomatic flair and manners instead of bein rude just a thought *reply will probably be thinking again or summit*

Comment

I started watching it too! I've heard too much stuff about Lost even on the radio! It's crazy. So I decided to watch the first episode. I;m not yet obsessed but I would like to find out what are all those secrets and what's up with that message.

Comment

the lost writers have stated that they are all alive and they are not dead that is just a rumor.
                you have seen the others and they are real and they were already on the island
                you see apart of probsbly oen of the mosters and it is a black cloud
                and when you are dead you dont redie well i dont think anyway
                and if that is the theory it would eb good untill the last season cause it would be expanding our brains to much and would just be silly

Comment

buy season 1. watch it.
                  it'll be on sale cheap and stuff for the holiday season.
                  or netflix it.

no amount of reading or synopses can really catch you up and make you understand this show.

Comment

so why the "Others" took more then half the people from the tail half of the plane but not the ones from the front that fell on the beach? And they also took all the people Rousseau worked with 16 years ago, but "our" people are all fine except for like 1 death and 1 incident with Claire. Are they special or something?
                    And why are these others so evil anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                      5. He wasn't spooked about the plane crash, he was spooked about the crazy island and all the spooky things that were going to happen to Claire and her baby.
                      No he wasn't! The only reason that Claire was on that flight is because the psychic guy wanted her to raise the child herself!

He knew that the plane would crash and that's why he put her on it! He was afraid about what would happen if the child was raised by someone else, so he made sure Claire wouldn't have any choice and had to keep him!

He knew that the OTHERS wouldn't come after her baby and that Claire would raise him on the island! So whatever spooked him must have been way worse that anything on the island!
                      Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
                      X