This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost in the Shell: SAC

New episodes in the US start tonight. Anyone going to be watching?

I like the first run and bought all the DVDs. I love the "Laughing Man". Even though it really wasn't about Man vs Machine or about Machines gaining 'Ghosts', it was still a good story. It even had my head scratching until I got the DVDs and was able to watch it during daylight hours when I wasn't half asleep.

I like the SAC better than the movie... I found the movie rather disjointed... more style than substance... The Laughing Man arc is interesting but I've only seen 12 eps... must catch up...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I hear that you can watch GIG (Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2) without having to watch the first series.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
        I hear that you can watch GIG (Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2) without having to watch the first series.
        Why would you want to?? They make references to the Laughing Man case in 2nd GIG.

Comment

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#008000]New episodes in the US start tonight. Anyone going to be watching?
          I've already seen all of the first and second season and would HIGHLY recommend that everyone tune in. It's an amazing show.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
            Why would you want to?? They make references to the Laughing Man case in 2nd GIG.
            I said, that's what I heard. However, in just the first few minutes I realized I was wrong.

Comment

I said, that's what I heard. However, in just the first few minutes I realized I was wrong.
              No Biggie

Comment

I going to be watching them. Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex is one my favorite anime shows.

Comment

I've caught a few but its on way to late for me to watch.
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                  X