Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Revealed Politics & Power readers...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Revealed Politics & Power readers...

Hi everyone and thanks for the phenomenal support. I am so thankful.

If you want to keep reading, I am archiving at :

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/one-oneill/

It's free to join and a really nice group of Jack fans. Just Click on Promote then Join. My stuff is in the Files section under Stargate Revealed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Know you have made my year.

To those wondering what this is. It's a complex and rather long story in many chapters. The story supposes that advanced human aliens come to Earth and do a Star Trek like hail on all frequencies looking for Jack O'Neill, their hero. The secret of the Stargate is revealed to Earth as a spaceship descends to hover over the Pentagon in broad daylight. How does Earth React? What do the Aliens Want? Everyone has an agenda. Jack is up to his neck in intrigue.

And it's PG. Very clean. I would be embarrased to do otherwise. Just good clean fun.

Thanks to all,

Livi
    Causality should not be taken lightly.

For those who have joined the group, thanks so much. It's a good group. Just to let you know, Gateworld only goes up to part 11. At the One-Oneill group we are up to part 19.

Thanks for the great emails. Happy Thanksgiving.

Livi
    Last edited by Livi2Jack; 10 December 2005, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I am having a devil of a time with the new uploader here on Gateworld. I am not doing anything different than before and my stuff comes out jumbled, without section lines, paragraph breaks, you name it. So, I have posted through 19 at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/one-oneill/

And if Somebody knows how to fix this, please post a note.
      Last edited by Livi2Jack; 10 December 2005, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I've been reading this for a while and have made it to Part 7 and I have to say nice work! This would be a great finale for the show!

timdalton007

Comment

Hey thanks! It would be a better job for Jack than a desk job, eh?

I posted the big battle in Ch 19 tonight.

Happy Holidays!! I am overwhelmed by the response. So many people joined the One-oneill group and emailed me. Thanks. Thanks again.

Comment

OMG!!! Thanks everyone for letting me know how much you liked the battle and CH 19! I was away and now am working on the conclusion. Stay tuned and have a Happy Holiday.

Am wondering if I should continue? Votes?

Comment

Happy New Year! The battle for Earth rages on. Politics and Intrigue are never ending. Jack is up to his neck in problems.

I just posted Ch 21B on the one-oneill site. Feedback is welcome. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to email me. The response is more than I could ever have wished.

Thanks,

Livi
              Last edited by Livi2Jack; 11 January 2006, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Big news! I'm writing for Gateworld now! Catch my reviews for SG-1 and news stories right here. It's slowed me down on P&P, but another chapter is almost finished. Thanks for hanging in there.

Comment

Working...
                X