No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I haven't seen space race! And I didn't remember she said it in New Order. My bad.
    "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Jack O'Neill: Where's MacGuyver when you need him.

ROTFLMyOwnAO!
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Thor: I'm singing in the rain! I'm singing in the rain

Any Wraith: Erm yeah I'll have the a Large fries a coke and a Mchuman, oh and some asguard mcnuggets, not too many though I'm trying to watch my figure.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Weir: John I think this base needs a serious shake up with all this sexual tension, you know the whole being stuck on a lonely planet on those cold nights and I'm just rambling aren't I?

Steve: So Shep, who won the Superbowl? That's right you don't know coz ur stuck on this stupid base! Mwahahahahahaha

Rodney: Zalenka! God I love your work, you know we should really write a book!

Carter: Sir, those chocolates and flowers in my room, are you trying to hint at something?
          **Sound of gunshot and body hitting ground**
          Daniel: I think what Teal'c was trying to suggest is IS IT SO GOD DAMN OBVIOUS!!!!!

**Ronan takes photo of Teal'c to John and hands him scissors**
          Ronan: I wanna look like him John, pleeeeeeeeease?
          God I had some good ones for Teyla but this place is PG!
          The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Teyla: Tyra Banks! [snaps fingers] You're going down baby!
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Carter: ooo, what does this thingy do? *naquada reactor starts to overload* oops, my bad, hee hee.

Jack: i want a science kit for Christmas! oh, and a couple books on quantum physics, please.

Daniel: is there anything ELSE to do except read boring texts on the secrets of the universe?! and what about these "ancient" people, huh?! what's so special about them?

Teal'c: oh, get outta the way! the Oprah show's on!!
              Gone Fission
              "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Jack: the ancients are sooooo cool. i wanna be an ancient!!

Daniel: let's go fishin'!

Carter: Indeed.

Teal'c: I like pink over aqua. what do you think?
                Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Teal'c: I come in peace.
                  "What is an Oprah?" - Teal'c

omg thats so much funnier in my head...

Comment

Daniel: hey, Oma, nature girl, can you pa-leeese stop speaking in riddles? For the sake of us "lower life-forms"?
                    Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Jack to Sam: Hubba Hubba

Teal'c:*New Jersey accent* youw're such a dowll

Thor: oh, NOW you're tellin' me I'm steerin' the ship?! great, how do ya work this piece a junk?

Daniel: I'm soooooo interested in quantam physics. just HOW do they DO IT?! it's really fascinating, i say. uh huh uh huh.

Sam: does my hair look okay? this gun is too heavy. Jaaack, can you hold it for me?
                      Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Thor (with a lollipop): Who loves ya' baby!*

*Kojak reference for those of yall born in the 70's and/or not from the US.

Comment

Sam: now, where did i put that cookbook? it has to be around here somewhere. here it is. why did i put it in the "donate" pile? puzzling, puzzling.
                          Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                            Carter to Felger: You want to go out some time?
                            What would be really funny is if he said "I can't, I'm already seeing someone."

Which, whether true or not, would be a bit surreal to hear.

~Sarah
                            Call me Sarah . . .
                            • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                            • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                            • Trek forever!

Comment

Carter: Pardon me, I just farted.

Daniel: Sam, did you borrow my epilady again?

Comment

Daniel: I'm giving up coffee. That's it. No more coffee for me.

Doci: Hallowed are the Tauri

Sam: Rodney (McKay), I find you very sexy.

Vala: Daniel, get your hands off my bum. You're such a pervert.

Mitchell: What? SG-1 is hovering over Antarctia in a Cargo Ship with Anubis' ship approaching along with many gliders? Yeah....so what? Why should I care? Let them die.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X