X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: (Talking with his mouth full) Carter - Great meal, thanks for cooking
    Daniel: I've never eaten anything this good
    Teal'c: Indeed
    Daniel: If you ever retire from the Air Force and get tired of Theoretical Quantum Physics, you could always become an Iron Chef
    Sam: Thank you.
    Jack: Pass me some more fruitcake.
    Teal'c: Indeed, she has prepared food worth of the gods.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Jack: I hate jello.

I don't know if I should post this or not...oh well,

Teal'c: Alright carter, shake that booty thang.

(shivers)ewwww.
      "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

carter damn it jack i love
        jack its about time u said some thing
        carter what u fell the say way
        jack yes
        carter lets get married
        jack i was going to say the same thing

starathena74 one can only hope 4 those to 2 get togther
        carter "colone?"
        o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by starathena74
          carter damn it jack i love
          jack its about time u said some thing
          carter what u fell the say way
          jack yes
          carter lets get married
          jack i was going to say the same thing

starathena74 one can only hope 4 those to 2 get togther
          there's just a bunch a wuv on tis site.
          "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Superstargate
            there's just a bunch a wuv on tis site.
            whats wuv
            carter "colone?"

Comment

Teal'c: The frakkingest frakking frak just frakked my frakking frak becuase he's such a frakking frak!

Comment

Teal'c to Walter: "Guess how many woman I have juggled at once."

General Hammond to Walter: "Your telling me that even with all the billions of dollars of technology in this facility I cant get the Playboy channel in my office!"

Vala: "I cant come out I am not dressed decent."

McKay: "Can RepliCarter run on AA batteries?"

Ronan: "Wraith, the other white meat."

Ford to Ronan: "Don't forget the gland gravy!"

O'Neill: "Did anyone else catch that wicked black hole documentary last night?"

Carter: "Sir I am running out of ammo, I am going to have put my gun on semi-auto in order to conserve ammo."

Walter: "I am so going to kick your ass."

Daniel: "When does the Simpsons come on?"

General Landry: "I cant believe I took this stupid job."

Mitchell to Vala: "Have we ever dated?"

Anubis: "No Daniel, I am your father."

System Lord: "First Prime, gather those commanders below you and meet me in my throne room for a strategy meeting."

Kull Warrior: "I need a facial."

Teyla: "Wait, I think I can talk them to death."

Weir: "Shoot first and beat the answers out of the survivors later."

Sheppard: "Maybe if had Jonas Quinn's enthusiasm and energy I would be a more balanced character."

Jonas Quinn: "Maybe if just laid back and be more mellow like Sheppard I would be a more balanced character."

Dr. Frasier: "I cant believe I get paid to order people to drop their pants so I can jab a needle in their butts."

Dr. Lam: "Why did Dr. Frasier have everyone’s medical file sorted by butt?"

Asgard Council to the SGC: "The reason you get along him so well, to put it in human terms, is because Thor is a wild man."

Thor: "I the law."

Tok'ra: "Did you see my new snake skin boots."

Tollan: "Maybe we should consider new strategies and back up plans."

Aschen: "Were not evil, honest."

Oma: "Let me put this in simple terms for you."

Furlings: "Its Furl-ling damn it not Furling, damn that Asgard accent. No wonder you could not freaking find us you were looking for something fuzzy. Do you see any hair anywhere on our tentacles!?"

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  Teal'c: The frakkingest frakking frak just frakked my frakking frak becuase he's such a frakking frak!
                  cool lol
                  carter "colone?"

Comment

Tonight on Jerry Springer!

Jerry: They've had a secret love affair for year now, but have not been able to publicly acknowledge it because they're in the milirary! Today it all comes out..
                    Audience: Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
                    Jerry: Meet Colonel Jack O'Neill and his secret lover....
                    Spoiler:
                    Chevron Guy
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sam: Pi is exactly 3!

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                        Sam: Pi is exactly 3!

Sam: What's PI?
                        McKay: Its a desert baked in an oven and typically made with a fruit filling.
                        Sam: Oh is that what an oven is for?

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                          Sam: What's PI?
                          McKay: Its a desert baked in an oven and typically made with a fruit filling.
                          Sam: Oh is that what an oven is for?
                          Jack: No, an ovens where you wash dishes, you bake deserts in the sink

sigpic

Comment

McKay: This isn't really a Zero Point Module. **Holds up a ZPM.** It's actually a glorified christmas tree light, and i'm going to take it home to put on my christmas tree. Now dial that gate to earth...

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              McKay: This isn't really a Zero Point Module. **Holds up a ZPM.** It's actually a glorified christmas tree light, and i'm going to take it home to put on my christmas tree. Now dial that gate to earth...
                              ROTFLMAO!!! That rep system really chose a great time to stop working

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                ROTFLMAO!!! That rep system really chose a great time to stop working
                                and here I am thinking that I've lost my touch.
                                (Grabs a Pepsi to help with green jello withdrawl)

Comment

Working...
                                X