No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron Guy: Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed. Dialing P3X-231 ...Holy haberdashery, Batman! Incoming wormhole!
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sheppard: I've decided to let Steve, Bob and Greg join the Atlantis team. ("Steve" is from Poisoning the Well, "Bob" from the Siege, and "Greg" from Defiant One)

Jack: So I've been tossing around this idea to let Anubis join SG-1 as my replacement.

Comment

Hammond: "Sure, I'll allow that. No problemo."
        Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Jack: Carter, I just love listening to you just blab on and on about all this scientific stuff. I especially love it when you use long difficult words. Tell me more about what the F-302 is truly made of.

Daniel: Oooooh.......Vala.......don't you look so sexy in your red tank and undies.....and in my bed. Yes......Vala.....I'll sleep with you.

Sam: Astrophysics is sooooooo boring, and dull.

McKay: I have nothing to say about Ancient technology. In fact, I really don't care. Dr. Zelenka is an expert on Ancient technology not me.

Sheppard: I'm afraid of flying. Flying makes me queezy.

Mitchell: I've been waiting here for an arn. What the frell? Smells like dren in here. (with high pitched helium voice) Rygel, did you fart?

Daniel: (from Icon) Oh.....my......God! Jared is a Cylon clone!
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
            Daniel: Oooooh.......Vala.......don't you look so sexy in your red tank and undies.....and in my bed. Yes......Vala.....I'll sleep with you.
            But knowning Vala, she could easily slip him a mickey
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Daniel: I just passed Mary Steenburgen in the hall wearing a skimpy red bikini and asking about wether or not you were available to ravage her.
              Jack: That's nice...have you seen that report that just came in? I'd like to read it.

Comment

*Wier calls John on walkie talkie*
                Wier: Powerpuff boys, Atlantis is in trouble!
                John: We're on our way Doctor Wier!

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Prior: Behold the coming of Bill the Cat! Kneel before him and know truth, beauty, freedom and love! All Hail Bill the Cat! Hallowed is Bill the Cat!
                  Bill the Cat: Thank you, thank you...it's great to be here...you're all such a great audience! We've got a GREAT show for you today!

Last edited by chyron; 20 November 2005, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Prior: Hallowed are the teletubies!

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      Prior: Hallowed are the teletubies!
                      Jack: Nothing like a moving target.

Comment

Teal'c: Me and my Jaffa homeboys are gonna be kickin' major Goa'uld booty, y'all. Yyyyyyyeah......boeeeee!!

Carson: Col. Sheppard is dying? Yeah.....so what? That's not my problem!

Sheppard: Carson, why did you cure me of the Wraith bug DNA? I WANTED to mutate into a Wraith bug-man!
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

"Steve": Can i join the atlanits team? Please? i promise not to eat anyone. Ok. Maybe just the annoying ones.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            "Steve": Can i join the atlanits team? Please? i promise not to eat anyone. Ok. Maybe just the annoying ones.
                            LOL, I like that one.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...30#post4633130
                              He would never say that

Comment

Thor - "Ok, I know you humans have been longing to meet the Furlings for some time now. I just can't lie to you anymore. Look, you know those creatures you call cats? Well, they're more than they appear to be. That's right, they're the Furlings. They took up recidence on Earth thousands of years ago. They've been keeping an eye on you. Kinda funny, huh? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm sorry I didn't tell ya, ok? Hey, put down that zat gun. O'Neill, come on, we're friends."
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X