Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c: Frak.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Gerak: Hallowed are the Cylons...

Comment

The Nox: "WE ARE THE NOX. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU MUST COMPLY."
        Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Sam: [BELCHES LOUDLY]
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by -Major Woody
            The Nox: "WE ARE THE NOX. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU MUST COMPLY."
            ah the nox.. this has to be said also.

The Nox: when they come to hurt us we will kill them! *evil laugh*

and something else

The Tollans: Sure, you can have all the technology that we posess, we don't care what you do with it. what else can we get our best allies?

Anubis: agh, destroying all live in the galaxy is boring, lets play golf!!

Jack: Harry Maybourne is my best buddy!

Comment

Nox Leader: It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band...Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.
              Teal'c: Frak
              Nox Leader: Now you will die!
              Daniel: Been there done that.

Comment

O'Neill: Be on my desk in five minutes........AT! AT MY DESK
                I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Jack: Finally got round to reading those years of memos...man have i missed some fraking crap!
                  The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

And Goa'uld Symbiote: "I don't need a human host, i'll go live in a whale!"

Dr. Lam: "Daddy, I love you!"

General Landry: "Siler, you're WAAAAY better than Walter ever was!"

Ronen: "Woot woot!" ~Says It all I reckon...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Ba'al (with quite a hillbilly drawl): Tie me up and brand me! That Colonel Carter is the most goreous thing I've ever seen - even more pretty than my cousin Sarah! I wonder if she'd like to make some babies - the Colonel, not my cousin - Sarah and I already have some kids.

...and keeping with that...

Spoiler:

Ba'al: Let me hear ya squeal like a pig!
                      (Reference to the film 'Deliverance' for those of you not familar with it)

Comment

Beckett: He's Dead John!!
                        Weir (to Teyla): I think caldwell likes me... think I should ask him out, hes cute?
                        Sheppard: Football stinks I love water polo!!
                        Mckay: I would much rather be hunting down giant anacondas.
                        Teyla: Being alien is sooo overrated...lets go shopping.
                        Ronan: What is this...shampoo thing I hear so much about.
                        Ford: Its my treehouse so you want to kick me of your stupid club, fine. I didnt want to be a member anyway! Now get out! I knew I should have kept the "no girls, no geeks" sign up.

Walter: I would rather be a helmsmen on Enterprise. That would be soo cool. I'd get one of those really plush chairs.
                        Siler: I only joined the USAF because I flunked out of ITT.
                        O'Neill: I cant wait to get out of the USAF so I can get a mullet. I think that would be a really great look for me.
                        Carter: All we have to do is fix the tacheon emitters.
                        Daniel: I love the WNBA.
                        Teal'c: I want a pet symbiot. Please Jack please, I promise to feed it and walk it every day.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Sheppard: I'm a little teapot nice and stout...

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            Sheppard: I'm a little teapot nice and stout...
                            No, somehow I can see him saying that...no green for you, but no red either

Ben Browder, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping and/or Christopher Judge: Hey [fill in your name] we're getting together for a game of Charades over at Rick's house, wanta come?

Comment

Thor: Holy...buckets.
                              "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Jack: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of SG-1.

Carter: Sweeeeet.

Teal'c: I like big butts and I cannot lie.

"The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X