Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    Jack O'Neill: So by redistributing the molecular ion stream to the hyperdrive buffer, we can prevent the power grid from overloading. That way we can open a matrix dimension window and be able to use the Nuetrino stream to hyper-slip over to the Pegasus galaxy in record time.

Carter: What did you just say sir? I don't understand.
    Carter: Did you mention Nintendos? I love those games, especially that Mario guy!

(No, I don't)

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
      Thor: "Asexual reproduction sucks!"
      LMAO!

Teal'c: i have a weird rash on my mik'ta...
      "What is an Oprah?" - Teal'c

omg thats so much funnier in my head...

Comment

Sam - "Um, Jack. Could you help me set the VCR? I'm having some trouble with it."
        Jack - "See, what would you do without me?"
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda fate
          Thor: "Asexual reproduction sucks!"
          Hahaha!

Originally posted by tribob
          Teal'c: i have a weird rash on my mik'ta...
          Both are funny.

How about this.
          Tok'ra:"Here I'll tell you anything you want to know. You humans are so much more intelligent than us, you'll know what to do with this information."
          "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Any Goa'uld: You know, the whole "I'm your god, bow before me" thing is SO overrated.
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by -Major Woody
              McKay: " "
              HAHA, best one yet.

Comment

Teal'C: Hallowed is the Oprah
                The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Daniel and Jack are sitting on a log in a forest near the top of a mountain.

Daniel: Jack, are your boobs getting firmer?*

*Homage to Star Trek:Insurrection
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Kinsey: the sgc is my favourite place, i love everyone there, especially general o'neill

Comment

Jack: Well, we're captured again. Instead of trying to escape, let's just toss around this tennis ball until Snakey lets us out of here.
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Thor (singing):
                        I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt, soooo sexy it hurts.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

*In the medical bay, Dr. Fraiser had just put on a latex glove before Carter/Jolinar with a resounding "snap".*

Dr. Fraiser: As order, full cavity...

Carter/Jolinar: *Raises eyebrow...*

FanFic challenge...
                          Last edited by BigGator5; 18 November 2005, 11:40 AM.

Comment

McKay: "The dilithium crystals are completely drained. Maybe we can recharge them with a Zee PM."
                            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                            Pay it forward

Comment

McKay: I am no where near as Smart as Carter

(he will never say that)

Oneil: Nubis stay Frakeing dead!

(I messed with Anubis name and used Battlestarline in one Sentence)
                              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                              new enemy of the Ori
                              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Daniel: i'm dead! yes! finally! I died! Death! Death! yes! Put me six feet under!

Comment

Working...
                                X