No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c: Unless I get to say something the next time we go on a mission I'm not going to do the eyebrow thing. That's right. No talk, no eyebrow.

Sam: Hey! I just figured out how the universe began. Apperently the answer is... magnets!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      General Landry: The gateroom looks dreary. Walter, order some potplants.
      Daniel: Here's a thought, why don't we just kill the son-of-a-b*tch?

Carter: Make-out on the job? Uh, I don't know...ok, what the hell. Noone will see us behind this SUV anyway, right?

Jack: Yes Daniel... I heard you. You're worried...confused...frightened more than you have ever been before in your life, but can't we talk about this later? I'm REALLY hungry.

Teal'c: INdeed. InDEED. InDEed.

*Cough* But I'm sure I'm wrong in my opinions.
      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 17 November 2005, 07:34 AM.

Comment

lol they're all hilarious, i have to think of some too!

Comment

Jack to Carter: Why don't we just forgo the pleasantries and do it?

Teal'c: Do I always have to say indeed before you understand anything?

Daniel to Jack: Would you please, please come back? SG-1 sucks completely now.
          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
          Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Carter: Make-out on the job? Uh, I don't know...ok, what the hell. Noone will see us behind this SVU anyway, right?
            Did you mean 'SUV'? Cause now I'm imagining Sam and Jack behind a desk in the Special Victims Unit . . . or at SuperValu . . . or maybe Southern Virginia University . . .

Vala to Gen. Landry: By all means tell me about that daughter of yours. She sounds fascinating . . .

More when . . . I think of them, I guess.

~Sarah
            Call me Sarah . . .
            • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
            • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
            • Trek forever!

Comment

Daniel: Vala, I love you.
              --------------------------
              Sam: Jack, I love you.
              Jack: Sam, I'd love to
              Spoiler:
              have a pair of your panties that I can wear 24/7

I'm going to enjoy this thread.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                Did you mean 'SUV'? Cause now I'm imagining Sam and Jack behind a desk in the Special Victims Unit . . . or at SuperValu . . . or maybe Southern Virginia University . . .
                ~Sarah
                Yes.
                What can I say I have a really bad typist and editor.
                They're both fired!

Comment

Vala: Daniel, sometimes your little inapropriate jokes are a little boring
                  Daniel: Hallowed are the Ori
                  Carter: I'm bored of science, I wanna watch the Simpsons
                  Jack: I'm tired of the Simpsons, lets do some science
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Weir: I believe the military can do a better job than a civilian. Go for it Colonel Caldwell!

Ronan: Hey McKay. Wanna make out?

McKay: Hey Ronan. Wanna make out?

(Okay those were kind of lame. I'll think of better ones... hopefully)
                    Andromeda Fate
                    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Jack O'Neill: So by redistributing the molecular ion stream to the hyperdrive buffer, we can prevent the power grid from overloading. That way we can open a matrix dimension window and be able to use the Nuetrino stream to hyper-slip over to the Pegasus galaxy in record time.

Carter: What did you just say sir? I don't understand.

Comment

Sheppard: Rodney, Have you ever been to a Turkish Bath?

Teyla: I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way.

Weir: Me love you long time.

Teal'c: Toga! Toga! Toga!

"The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Jack O'Neill: So by redistributing the molecular ion stream to the hyperdrive buffer, we can prevent the power grid from overloading. That way we can open a matrix dimension window and be able to use the Nuetrino stream to hyper-slip over to the Pegasus galaxy in record time.

Carter: What did you just say sir? I don't understand.
                          LOL! Hilarius!
                          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                          LOVE HIM-> DT
                          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Shep: If we just take the coupling and invert it into the main power coil we just might be able to compensate for the differential of the Zed PM.
                            McKay: Could you please repeat that?
                            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                            Pay it forward

Comment

Sheppard: I wear a toupee.

Comment

Carter: Sir, i have no idea how this could happen, you better ask tealc.
                                Jack: I LOVE scientists!
                                Daniel: I don't care if we let this people die, lets go eat something.

Originally posted by skritsys
                                Teal'c: Do I always have to say indeed before you understand anything?
                                lmao, love this one

Comment

Working...
                                X