Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: Sam?
    Sam: Yes, Jack?

Daniel: Who's this "Sha're" person I keep hearing about? And what about "Harsesis"? What's the heck is that?

Teal'c: No, wait, make that a DOUBLE hamburger, instead.
    Gone Fission
    "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Teal'c: A glass of warm milk sounds excellent.

Carter: Why don't they make fatigues in pink?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Vala: Daniel, how many times have I told you? I'm saving myself for marriage - I do have morals.
        ---
        Dr. Fraiser: Now Teal'c I'm going to put some Vicks Vapor rub on your chest, it'll help you to sleep
        Teal'c: I am not tired nor having difficulty getting to sleep
        Dr. Fraiser: Shut up - this is my fantasy
        ---
        Teal'c:Bill the Cat is a false god.
        Last edited by chyron; 25 November 2005, 04:58 PM.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Hammond: I'm disobeying a direct order from the president.

Jack: I just don't know why we hate these Goau'ld so much. It's not like
          they did anything wrong.

Sam: What a generator?

Teal'c:[In Wisconsin accent] Ya knaw, toes Goldy persons aren't haf baad.
          "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Any Goau'ld symbiote: Man my ma was faaaaat.

Apophis: Suck on this!

Daniel: If I were a 1,000,000 year old piece of Ancient technology, where
            would I be?

Anubis: Can't we all just get along?

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Thor: Pahtay, pahtay over on my ship!

Sam: Ugh, do I HAVE to go to the planet where all the secrets of the ancients are? I'm feeling a little queezy right now. *hiccup*

Nox: WHAAADDDUUUPP?!
              Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Sam: Jack, I'm late
                Jack: No, you're early in fact - the breifing doesn't start for another 5 minutes.
                Sam: No, Jack..I'm late
                Jack: Huh?
                Sam (to herself): Maybe there is something to selective breeding
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                  Sam: Jack, I'm late
                  Jack: No, you're early in fact - the breifing doesn't start for another 5 minutes.
                  Sam: No, Jack..I'm late
                  Jack: Huh?
                  Sam (to herself): Maybe there is something to selective breeding
                  hello again, evil bill the cat.
                  Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
                    hello again, evil bill the cat.
                    All Hail Bill the Cat! Hallowed is Bill the Cat!

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                      All Hail Bill the Cat! Hallowed is Bill the Cat!
                      what is it with you and that stupid cat??
                      Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

booooo hisss
                        Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Thor: Ya know what would be really cool? Me kickin' some replicator booty
                          with a vengence man. I mean it would be like "Thor Srikes Back!".

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Superstargate
                            Thor: Ya know what would be really cool? Me kickin' some replicator booty
                            with a vengence man. I mean it would be like "Thor Srikes Back!".
                            Whatever happened to the Revenge of the Replicators?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                              Whatever happened to the Revenge of the Replicators?

Don't be stupid that was episode 3...
                              The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Sam: Duh...

Jack: Ooo, pick me, pick me!

Teal'c: I'm gonna kick your little beeee-hind!

Daniel: What's coffee?
                                Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X