Alpha Site Orbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha Site Orbit

(The orbit of the planet the Alpha Site is located on, for future use..)
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Here's the original one.
    Sharp - can you delete one of these?
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

George sat in a high orbit around the planet. This way, he could monitor the Gould from a safe distance and strike from an adventageous position. George was monitoring his radar when he saw that the second wave of Gliders was amassing outside the hataks. He saw a lone glider begin to head right to the base at unsafe speeds. It was obvious that he was on a kamakazee(sp) mission.

"Gator 5 this is Razor, i am breaking off to intercept the lone bandit. Alert me if thier is an change."

George broke off to intercept the glider. The glider slowed down and was able to breakoff inside of a valley between to mountains where the land was lower. George continued his pursuit. then it became clear, the glider was headed for one of the bases power substations. If he hit it, the base was crippled. George saide to Raven " Fix guns on the glider, we have to take him out before he reaches the substation. raven Replied "we need to get closer, we are out of range" George then said, " I am going at max sfe speed already, Hold on." As george accelerated, the 302 began to shake uncontrollably. They got in and took the shot.

"Base, this is Razor 1, target and threat to the substation nuetralized."

George renetered orbit with to Gator5

Comment

"That was reckless Razor 1... Good job."

Comment

"Acer (ah-cair) reporting in, lets kill these guys, remember, the 'kesh has the cannon o hurt on its bottom so come from the top, and watch these" *you here guns going off in the mike* "F-ing gliders"

"ok, give me two people, who ever's closest, one on each wing, we'll go for the al'kesh, the rest of you keep shooting these gliders and watch the power plants, the main base can hold with its small internal sheild for now.."

((kk, guys, logging off for the night, ttyl, hope your enjoying it))
          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

((OOC: Ok Yeah, this is great! Finally, in an F-302! ))
            Jim came up on Acers left wing, slightly behind it, but still up on him.

<R> "Acer, Unlucky's here to assist you." <R>

Liutenant Dave was hitting buttons as fast as he could, he was getting varied readings all around them.

"Jim..." Jim looked around for a moment, but he didn't say anything, he didn't think rank was the right think for them right now.

"Jim, I hope you don't think i'm some newbie pilot that can't handle anything thrown at him." Jim was silent a moment. "No, I don't think you are Dave, now, let's help the Colonel out shall we?"

Jim had a rather large grin on his face under his face mask. He incresed the speed of the engines enough to come right up next to Acer.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Donna heard the Colonel "Got that Acer" she pulled up on his right side "This is ALF ready to assist".

(( Ok I gotta go to work now ))
              EDIT((Ha Got the day off work they had to tell people to go cause the heating broke ))
              Last edited by Major Henderson; 04 January 2006, 12:40 PM.
              Lt.Col Donna Henderson
              SG-2: CO
              Base Senior Biologist,
              Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

<Radio message from control room> "Acer, this is Major Beale, several gliders are converging on your positions. We are formulating a plan to destroy the Hat'aks however i need a control crystal from one of the gliders, if possible try to shoot one down, so it doesn't explode."

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Jim, along with the rest of the pilots heard this.
                  'Shoot one down, WITHOUT destroying it!? Is he mad...Oh well. Let's see what the Colonel says.' Jim thought to himself.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"Gator5 here, I am going to engage those Al'keshs bombers. There is no need for them to collapse the mountain in around us. Razor1, you think you cover me?"

Comment

Starlight entered orbit about the Alpha Site was met instantly by four gliders. Before they could start firing he muttered to himself.
                      "Fox 2" and sent two missiles at two of the gliders. Pulling up, he turned and fired again on the other two, destorying them. Whilst he was exiting the hangar he had heard the transmission and replied
                      "This is 302 Starlight, it may be possible if we flank one and destory its wings. We could guide it down, but there is a huge chance it'll crash into something important. Base, please advise."
                      Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

" Roger that Gator5 i have your six" George manuvered in around him, He staggered to the right so he could have a clear view. He turned to his left and saw a glider headed for them form the side. He looked at his sensor but it showed nothing, a few gliders, but at a safe distance. The one headed towards them wasnt registering. He took a double look and the broke off from Gator 5.
                        Razor 1 Aquired the target and " Direct hit!" he proclaimed. He rejoined Gator 5 then made an anouncement on the radio.

"This is Razor 1, all pilots be advised of possiblejamming of the area and or stealth craft. I already bagged one that didnt register on sensors."

Then to Gator 5 " lets get those S.O.B.'s on that Alkesh!"

Comment

"Thank you Unlucky and Alf, lets go for it" Sharp did a barrel roll and continued on his course towards the alkesh.

"Acer, this is Major Beale, several gliders are converging on your positions. We are formulating a plan to destroy the Hat'aks however i need a control crystal from one of the gliders, if possible try to shoot one down, so it doesn't explode."
                          Sharp sighed, what the !@#$ is this guy thinking? "I'll get someone on it Beale, but look around base, there has to be someone we can use other than a glider crystal..cause it sure aint going to be easy"

"Gator5 here, I am going to engage those Al'keshs bombers. There is no need for them to collapse the mountain in around us. Razor1, you think you cover me?"
                          "Negitive Gator Five, please stay away from the al'kesh, I want you and Fox Working on the glider crystal, I dont care how you do it, just get it done. I want Razor and Starlight assisting them if need otherwise, protect our base!"

"Watch those gliders!" Sharp shouted to his trio as he went into a dive then circled around on them. He shot a heat-seeking towards one then turned towards another with guns a blazing.

"This is 302 Starlight, it may be possible if we flank one and destory its wings. We could guide it down, but there is a huge chance it'll crash into something important. Base, please advise."
                          "Same with the Al'kesh" Sharp noticed "Trio, new plan, guide the alkesh away.. Standard plan till base has advised"
                          "Command check on our beaming technology, we could shoot one towards base and before it hits the sheild beam the crystal out of it....Just a suggestion... This is Acer"
                          Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 04 January 2006, 01:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

*Col. Richardson got closer to one of the Al'kesh Bombers.*

"Acer, I can take this mother down before they can do any damage!"

((OOC - I think there is confusion over the difference between Al'kesh (which is the mid-range bomber) and Ha'tak (which is the Mother-Ship). If not, let me know.))
                            Last edited by BigGator5; 04 January 2006, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Donna pulled the 302 up when she seen the gliders headed for them, one coming straight at her she opened fire taking it out, she seen the shots being fired at her from behind before the glyder showed up on her sensors "$&£*" she let it follow her at full speed manouvering around so she didnt get hit then finally flying straight she sudenly dropped speed and dropped the 302 just enough the glyder flew over head and infront, she pulled up just enough and fired a missile taking another one out. Then went back into formation with Acer and Unlucky, unsure on how they were going to draw the alkesh away.
                              Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                              SG-2: CO
                              Base Senior Biologist,
                              Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Working...
                              X