This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When would the Ori discover Pegasus?

People has been wondering ,when the Wraith can reach Earth.
    It is one of the reason that justify Earth's support for the Atlantis team .
    It is a possibilities , all they need is the location and a better hyperdrive.

Then what about the Ori and the Prior discovering the Pegasus?

For a race of ascended being with almost Godlike abilities .
    The Ori wants human follower , and Pegasus is full of human.

The Ori can powerup the stargate to send Priors to Milkyway, then they must have power to send them to Pegasus.

So when are they(Ori) going to learn about Pegasus?

When Daniel was ascended , he was watch over his former teammate without them knowing,
    So the Ori too can spent a few day in SGC ,just watching.
    Dr Weir has been sending transmission through the Wormhole , and if the Ori is watch the Chervon Guy when he received the incoming Worm hole, then the Ori would know about the Pegasus.

And the Daedalus is going back and forth between Galaxies, the Ori can figure out about Pegasus.

So like the Wraith , it is a matter of time before the Ori comes to Pegasus, what if they built a supergate in the Pegasus, and no one stop them , the people in Pegasus would probably worship them if they can stop the Wraith.

not a clue from my perspective.... could be anytime....
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

The whole idea of the Ori ending the Wraith threat just might be the whole reason for there being an SGA. Get the City back up to full power cuz it'll be the only thing able withstand against the Ori's crusader armada.
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Aren't The Ancients protecting them from even entering our galaxy, i think that there are more ascended ancients than ascended ori, so they can owerpower them.
        God must love stupid people because he made so many of them.

Comment

The Ancients could very well be shielding Pegasus from the Ori too.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
            That's probably the case.

Originally posted by st00rm
            Aren't The Ancients protecting them from even entering our galaxy, i think that there are more ascended ancients than ascended ori, so they can owerpower them.
            Yes but
            Spoiler:
            the Ori get their power from the people who worship them. As it was said by Orlin in 'Fourth Horseman'. The more worshippers, the stronger the Ori get.
            Last edited by newtrekker; 16 November 2005, 08:37 PM.
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I forsee a crossover in the distant future, Atlantis Vs Celestis.

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                Yes but
                Spoiler:
                the Ori get their power from the people who worship them. As it was said by Orlin in 'Fourth Horseman'. The more worshippers, the stronger the Ori get.
                No they don't.
                Spoiler:
                They get a miniscule amount of additional power from the people that worship them.
                That's a big difference.

Originally posted by jenks
                I forsee a crossover in the distant future, Atlantis Vs Celestis.
                We might see a single episode crossover, but I bet it would all take place in the Milky Way galaxy.
                For example, they might have the Ori attack Daedalus on its way back to Atlantis. That could be an Atlantis cast episode, and have the Ori in it without having them go to the Pegasus galaxy.
                Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
                  No they don't.
                  Spoiler:
                  They get a miniscule amount of additional power from the people that worship them.
                  That's a big difference.
                  Yes that's true but still
                  Spoiler:
                  The more people who worship them, the stronger they get.
                  That's why the Priors are seeking out more worshippers and why our Ascended Ancients believe in non-interference with the lower plains of existence.

Comment

If you've read the spoilers from Sci Fi, you'll know that
                    Spoiler:
                    the Ori aim is to destroy the ascended ancients
                    , so I imagine if the Alterrans are protecting the Pegasus galaxy too, then we could some some kind of crossover.

A thought that occurred to me was...Wraith feed on humans...the stronger the better...what if they were to feed on the priors? that'd be a laugh...recruit some Wraith and feed priors to em

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                      That’s possibility or that the Orii are aware of Pegasus galaxy but they have there hands full with the situation in MW and they probably don’t want to spread them self’s all over the universe.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

i hope they never do...
                        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hopefully not for quite some time. That would really throw off the premise of SG-A for me. IMO they should not do any crossovers for quite a while.
                          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                          Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
                            If you've read the spoilers from Sci Fi, you'll know that
                            Spoiler:
                            the Ori aim is to destroy the ascended ancients
                            , so I imagine if the Alterrans are protecting the Pegasus galaxy too, then we could some some kind of crossover.

A thought that occurred to me was...Wraith feed on humans...the stronger the better...what if they were to feed on the priors? that'd be a laugh...recruit some Wraith and feed priors to em
                            That would be a laugh if the Wraith try to feed on the Priors if they ever get near them.

I read that spoiler and that's why the Priors are trying to get more worshippers. As
                            Spoiler:
                            the more small increments of power they get the stronger they are and more chance of them defeating the ascended Ancients.
                            Which is probably their idea all along.

Comment

The ori should know about Pegasus from Daniel Jackson. They found out about earth and the milky way that way so the odds are pretty dang good that they know about Pegasus...

Comment

Working...
                              X