This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question about an F302 in Inturder

when sheperd when to take out the comunication disk he fired multiplue yellow shots which looked like it was some kind of energy weapon, however when they went to distroy the infected ship, they used the missiles.

so what were the energy weapons of the F302's???

Also another question i have is that in the Seige pt 2, the sky was filled with expodling darts, rail gun bullets (purple), a few drones (yellow/ orange) and some yellow things, lots of them, are these also energy weapons or simply missiles???
    Hola

Hello

Glider Cannons?
    Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
      Glider Cannons?
      no just simple tracer rounds.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Inturder, haha, does anyone spell anything right around here?

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
          when sheperd when to take out the comunication disk he fired multiplue yellow shots which looked like it was some kind of energy weapon, however when they went to distroy the infected ship, they used the missiles.

Also another question i have is that in the Seige pt 2, the sky was filled with expodling darts, rail gun bullets (purple), a few drones (yellow/ orange) and some yellow things, lots of them, are these also energy weapons or simply missiles???
          I watched the episode in HD, the rounds looked like slow 20mm vulcan cannon used on most fighter[bullet work in space because they ahve their own oxidizer, and no gravity means no drag]

Sheppard used a missile to make sure the harddrive was completely destroyed, the best way to do that is to blow it up.

Those very small yellow things are called tracers rounds fired from the SAWs and .50 caliber machine guns, tracers are used track firing[example look at the movie TOP GUN

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
            If only....*dreams about it*
            302's lead the way!

Comment

yes fully automatic energy weapons that would be nice to have even if the power requrments meant it could not be used by infantry.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
              O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                Inturder, haha, does anyone spell anything right around here?
                You know, that is completely unnecessary. Not everyone speaks English perfectly, and not everyone comes to a forum to type university-worthy essays. Just because they don't type something correctly you have no right to insult them. I hate what is happening to GateWorld, people are insulted everytime I turn my head and no one does anything about it, the moderators are always nowhere to be found, and none of the members stick up for each other anymore. It was completely unnecesary to point that out the way you did, or for that matter point it out at all. What difference does it make if two of the letters are switched, perhaps it was simply a typo.

I am sick and tired of this, if you want to make fun of people then you can start your own forum to do it, because this is not the place. The behaviour I have witnessed here is horrible. I don't like that. GateWorld was the first Stargate Forum that I joined, I basically created the Science and Tech forum, I am done with modesty until the forum is as good as I remember it.

I know that people don't like getting insulted, I know that you wouldn't like getting insulted, so I don't understand why you insult others. Is it to much to ask for you to act with respect for your fellow forum members? Don't answer, don't reply, just think about it and decide whether you think what you are doing here is right. That goes for everyone who thinks they might be disregarding the rules. It is time to take matters into our own hands and kill this problem where it stands.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                  You know, that is completely unnecessary. Not everyone speaks English perfectly, and not everyone comes to a forum to type university-worthy essays. Just because they don't type something correctly you have no right to insult them. I hate what is happening to GateWorld, people are insulted everytime I turn my head and no one does anything about it, the moderators are always nowhere to be found, and none of the members stick up for each other anymore. It was completely unnecesary to point that out the way you did, or for that matter point it out at all. What difference does it make if two of the letters are switched, perhaps it was simply a typo.

I am sick and tired of this, if you want to make fun of people then you can start your own forum to do it, because this is not the place. The behaviour I have witnessed here is horrible. I don't like that. GateWorld was the first Stargate Forum that I joined, I basically created the Science and Tech forum, I am done with modesty until the forum is as good as I remember it.

I know that people don't like getting insulted, I know that you wouldn't like getting insulted, so I don't understand why you insult others. Is it to much to ask for you to act with respect for your fellow forum members? Don't answer, don't reply, just think about it and decide whether you think what you are doing here is right. That goes for everyone who thinks they might be disregarding the rules. It is time to take matters into our own hands and kill this problem where it stands.

Owen Macri
                  What he said
                  sigpic
                  Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                  "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I concur with Owen, i've been around here a while, and frankly i'm sick of people insulting each other over maybe a typo, did you ever think that people that speak other languages come here?

*sigh*
                    Alaskannut, how the haedees did you get so much green....!?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                      Alaskannut, how the haedees did you get so much green....!?
                      I hang out in off topic most of the time...posts aren't recorded there...if they were, I'd probably have a post count of ~2000
                      also, having a sunny disposition seems to help ...take note ye trolls
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Haha, lighten up you guys, he said turd!

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Owen Macri
                          going against the flow here.
                          By publicly speaking out you basically violated your own "rules". You have actually demorilized Three PHds either intentionally or otherwise. If you think a post is inappropiate you give the person bad rep or you PM them. He was simply pointing out a typo that he thought was funny.
                          Dont go overboard.
                          (And yes I know if i followed my own rules this should be in PM )

on topic
                          The F-302s do not have any energy weapons, for 1 they prob dont have enough power,2 if we had energy weapons they would be on the daedalus , and 3 if we had the energy for energy weapons we may as well put the energy into a shield

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                            The F-302s do not have any energy weapons, for 1 they prob dont have enough power,2 if we had energy weapons they would be on the daedalus , and 3 if we had the energy for energy weapons we may as well put the energy into a shield
                            1, 2, and 3. Right on all counts there. Projectile weaponry is really about as good of a method of getting the energy on target as any other we've got. And it's tried and true (hence more reliable).

Comment

Owen Macri
                              WELL SAID YOU WOULD GET GREEN IF I COULD GIVE IT TO YOU ANYMORE! DAM CAPS LOCK!
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X