This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look alike

is it just me or do the wraith look alot like one of the demons from buffy in one of the later seasons there were these demons that stole peopls voices and took out their hearts, if anyone else has seen this episode please let me know and tell me im not crazy

wow!, i had to think about that for a second but yes imo they do look similar except those dudes didnt have hair, that was a good episode btw

Comment

i did a quick look on the net for it its in episode 4x10 "Hush" for those wondering what were talking about

great pic of the heart stealers http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/gall...0/19hush.shtml (caution to people easily scared, could be scary to some people)
      Last edited by Stevo; 13 November 2005, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
        i did a quick look on the net for it its in episode 4x10 "Hush" for those wondering what were talking about

great pic of the heart stealers http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/gall...0/19hush.shtml (caution to people easily scared, could be scary to some people)
        I know which demons you mean now, I don't think they look similar other then they both not look very human, have a larger browridge and look a bit scary.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          I know which demons you mean now, I don't think they look similar other then they both not look very human, have a larger browridge and look a bit scary.
          Yeah, i cant see the similarity either, besides as you said they dont look very human.

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Ditto, I don't see Wraith in them at all, but good thought.
            302's lead the way!

Comment

hey thanks for replying and thanks to stevo for the link, i was basing this on memory coz i havent actually seen that episode of buffy in about 3 years if u ever get the chance watch it, it is very funny anyway thanks for clearing it up for me

Comment

i dont get the looks... but personality wise i think that you were pretty spot on... damn scary!!!!!
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                X