• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckett/Mckay Ya, I Had To.

Im Jumping the Gun a Little.
    Maybe a Lot!
    Anyway, here goes nothing.

There is a Rockett thread already. Do you know how to use the search function?
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
      There is a Rockett thread already. Do you know how to use the search function?
      Well I don't think we need to be rude but yes there is Rockett and a discussion thread for McKay/Beckett. You will have to search 'cause it is a ways back I think or at least I don't remember having seen anyone posting in it for a while. *OTP* indeed where is everyone!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Well I don't think we need to be rude but yes there is Rockett and a discussion thread for McKay/Beckett. You will have to search 'cause it is a ways back I think or at least I don't remember having seen anyone posting in it for a while. *OTP* indeed where is everyone!?!
        I wasn't trying to be rude, I had just noticed several threads he had started that already had open threads on and I was asking if he knew how to use the search function. He's a newbie and sometimes they don't know, just like how alot of people don't know how to use the spoiler tags.
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Search is your friend

Comment

Working...
          X