X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~Stupid Question Game~

Y'all Know the rules.
    Start Posting!
    Last edited by AcidSquid; 06 March 2006, 11:57 AM.

Originally posted by RodneyMckay

Okay I Ask a Question you Answer it,
    And Then You ask a question.
    Okay
    Why does Teal'c have a Cookie seered into his head?
    You notice how rare milk is? He's keeping it just in case he ever finds another world with "bovine lactose"
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
      You notice how rare milk is? He's keeping it just in case he ever finds another world with "bovine lactose"
      If I ever meet Chevron Guy in person, should I keep it proper and address him as Mr. Guy or can I be informal and call him simply Chevron? Chevy?
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
        If I ever meet Chevron Guy in person, should I keep it proper and address him as Mr. Guy or can I be informal and call him simply Chevron? Chevy?
        I guess he's an easy going guy. So I would go with "hey chevy, I love how ya dial that gate" and give him a playfull tap on the shoulder.

Why has Jack got nothin?
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Why does the gate work!!!!

Stupid and Funny question.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
            I guess he's an easy going guy. So I would go with "hey chevy, I love how ya dial that gate" and give him a playfull tap on the shoulder.

Why has Jack got nothin?
            Because he has goo goo googly eyes (See my post in the Musical thread).

Use Abydos' question above

Comment

It spins.
              Do Wraith brush their teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by wikeja
                It spins.
                Do Wraith brush their teeth?
                DUH! (twirling a string of hair on my shaved head), they don't eat food - they just suck the life force out of you. So I suppose that the question is do they manicure their nails?

Note: I think that each response should start with DUH! followed by some stupid action
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

you forgot to ask a question ^

Comment

^I'll do one:

What are magnets NOT good for? (Come up with something!)

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      What are magnets NOT good for? (Come up with something!)
                      Magnets are not recommended for the following applications:

Walking dogs, folding papers, rain, inflating car tires, growing trees, feeding dogs, or packing suitcases.

If a system lord's mothership breaks down, does he call for a tow?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        Magnets are not recommended for the following applications:

Walking dogs, folding papers, rain, inflating car tires, growing trees, feeding dogs, or packing suitcases.

If a system lord's mothership breaks down, does he call for a tow?
                        Since when aren't magnets helpful when walking your dog? Hmmm, oh well.
                        As for the mothership issue, sure he'd call for a tow. Any smart system lord would have AAA roadside assistance.

Ok, here's my question - What do the Asgard like to do for a good time? They always seem so serious all the time. How do they unwind?
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Ok, here's my question - What do the Asgard like to do for a good time? They always seem so serious all the time. How do they unwind?
                          They sit on the photocopier and copy their butts. D

Do replicators have love lives?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            Do replicators have love lives?
                            Well, not any more. But yeah, they did. In fact, it was like a freaking soap opera, man.

Should Daniel and Vala end up together? Or will they kill each other first?
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Should Daniel and Vala end up together? Or will they kill each other first?
                              Vala should tell Daniel where the furlings are first. After that, anything's game. It's not like daniel's actually gonna die if or when Vala decides to kill him.

Does Jack know what the word floccinausiphication means?

Comment

Working...
                              X