No announcement yet.

~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh! By having him turn around and drop his drawers.

TPBM wants to know why we don’t realize that ‘Gas Giants’ don’t have moons, only planets, and if being a “Gas Bag” like me qualifies for mooning.
    Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
      Duh! By having him turn around and drop his drawers.

TPBM wants to know why we don’t realize that ‘Gas Giants’ don’t have moons, only planets, and if being a “Gas Bag” like me qualifies for mooning.
      Duh! The answer's obviously yes.

what happens if you press all the buttons on the DHD at the same time?

Comment

Duh! You become one with the universe, in all places at all times. (plus your TV explodes)

(this is anything Stargate related, right?)

TPBM Wonders how bad it would hurt if while waiting to be transported by the Gou’ald rings, you accidentally were standing with the toe of your foot outside the circle when the rings came down.

Comment

Duh! It would hurt terribly and you'd cry like a baby. Just ask Teal'c, it's happened to him plenty and he cries every time.

what would happen if you stepped into the event horizon while talking on a cell phone?
          "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Duh! You’d have ‘roaming’ charges that were out of this world.

When the team passed through the Gate to Atlantis, what time zone did they have to set their watches to?

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
              When the team passed through the Gate to Atlantis, what time zone did they have to set their watches to?
              Duh! Atlantean Standard Time. Hellooooo...

Just where exactly does the Atlantis team throw their trash? It's not like they found a landfill anywhere.

Comment

Duh! They dial the address to the black hole and send their trash through. Of course it takes detonating a nuclear warhead to shut it off so they wait as long as possible and let it accumulate before they get rid of it.

But why don't any peoples sg-1 have visited not have bicycles?
                "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
                  Duh! They dial the address to the black hole and send their trash through. Of course it takes detonating a nuclear warhead to shut it off so they wait as long as possible and let it accumulate before they get rid of it.

But why don't any peoples sg-1 have visited not have bicycles?
                  DUH! Schwinn wasn't founded until 1895, well after the Ancients left for Pegasus.

How do members of the Atlantis team TiVo their favorite shows, if they don't have cable in the Pegasus galaxy?
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                    How do members of the Atlantis team TiVo their favorite shows, if they don't have cable in the Pegasus galaxy?
                    Duh! They just use the new Stargate-TV-technologie (alike satellite-tv).

Why did Jack grill the steaks until they were burned?
                    Why be difficult?
                    Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by Desl
                      Duh! They just use the new Stargate-TV-technologie (alike satellite-tv).

Why did Jack grill the steaks until they were burned?
                      he likes 'em "crispy". or he just couldn't tell if they were done or not because he had his sunglasses on.

does Atlantis ever have an outdoor vacation were they get to go swimming?
                      Gone Fission
                      "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
                        he likes 'em "crispy". or he just couldn't tell if they were done or not because he had his sunglasses on.

does Atlantis ever have an outdoor vacation were they get to go swimming?
                        DUH! Dr. Weir thought that including a Travel Agent wasn't quite as important as Chemists, AstroPhysists(sp), Engineers and such.

How does the Atlantis team get supplies if there's no company clerk like Radar or Klinger to place the orders?
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

How does the Atlantis team get supplies if there's no company clerk like Radar or Klinger to place the orders?
                          DUH! the SGC just sends them through to them. no orders and whatnot.

does chevron guy every say anything else other than "chevron 1 encoded, chevron 2 encoded..."?
                          Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
                            DUH! the SGC just sends them through to them. no orders and whatnot.

does chevron guy every say anything else other than "chevron 1 encoded, chevron 2 encoded..."?
                            Duh! Chevron guy also says "Unscheduled off-world activation."

Does chevron guy play solitaire on his computer in between gate dialings? He must get pretty bored.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Duh! Chevron guy also says "Unscheduled off-world activation."

Does chevron guy play solitaire on his computer in between gate dialings? He must get pretty bored.
                              DUH! Who would he play with?

What did Teal'c use to wax his head when he shaved it?

Comment

What did Teal'c use to wax his head when he shaved it?
                                DUH! wait...Teal'c waxes his head?! okay, um...I don't know. sorry.

what is Teal'c's thing on his head made of?
                                Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X