No announcement yet.

~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(can’t get quote option to open, so reply is to Cheyron)

Duh!* don’t think he uses the toilet rolls at all but his own hermitically sealed ‘Super-Sterile Ulta-Max Soft to the Bum Individual Wraps’ packages that he carries with him at all times.

Does the puddle Jumper have multi speed windshield wipers and a customized “TO DOOO TA DOO” horn?
    Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
      (can’t get quote option to open, so reply is to Cheyron)

Duh!* don’t think he uses the toilet rolls at all but his own hermitically sealed ‘Super-Sterile Ulta-Max Soft to the Bum Individual Wraps’ packages that he carries with him at all times.

Does the puddle Jumper have multi speed windshield wipers and a customized “TO DOOO TA DOO” horn?
      Duh! No they were planned to be installed in the next model but the upgraded model never made it to the production line due to unforseeable circumstances.

Would a Wraith ever chew a bubble gum?

Comment

Originally posted by Cylean
        Duh! No they were planned to be installed in the next model but the upgraded model never made it to the production line due to unforseeable circumstances.

Would a Wraith ever chew a bubble gum?
        Duh! Of course a wraith chews bubble gum. Especially the Sheppy flavored gum.

Why isn't the stargate square?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Duh! Of course a wraith chews bubble gum. Especially the Sheppy flavored gum.

Why isn't the stargate square?
          it just looks cooler when it's ring-shaped. plus, how's the puddle jumper gonna get through? would THAT have to be square too?

how do you tell male wraiths apart from female wraiths? ( since they both wear dresses)
          Gone Fission
          "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
            it just looks cooler when it's ring-shaped. plus, how's the puddle jumper gonna get through? would THAT have to be square too?

how do you tell male wraiths apart from female wraiths? ( since they both wear dresses)
            ask Shep to name em. If he gives a female name, it's female. if it's a male name, the wraith is male.

Why the difference in stargate designs(Tollan, SG-1, and Atlantis)?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
              ask Shep to name em. If he gives a female name, it's female. if it's a male name, the wraith is male.

Why the difference in stargate designs(Tollan, SG-1, and Atlantis)?
              Duh! there is no difference! It's the wraith using their psycho-Wraith powers making it seem like there are differences.

Would a Wraith make a good shrink patient?

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93

Duh! The male wraits always walk in twos or more. Since they scare easily, the greater the numbers the lesser fear od the unknown.

Why is Sheppard always the one who ends up with an attractive girl in the room?

Comment

Originally posted by Cylean
                  Duh! The male wraits always walk in twos or more. Since they scare easily, the greater the numbers the lesser fear od the unknown.

Why is Sheppard always the one who ends up with an attractive girl in the room?
                  Duh! Ford is way too cool for them.

Why do the Asgard name ships after sg-1?

Comment

They got tired of seeing their own ships destroyed, so they figure better to have them go down in flames with Tauri names.

If a Wraith needed to get a braces for it’s teeth, what dentist do you suppose they’d see?

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
                      They got tired of seeing their own ships destroyed, so they figure better to have them go down in flames with Tauri names.

If a Wraith needed to get a braces for it?s teeth, what dentist do you suppose they?d see?
                      Duh! Have you seen their teeth recently? They don't even go to the dentist let alone the orthodontist.

Why place Atlantis in the path of a hurricane?

Comment

Duh! TPTB wanted a show that would blow you away!

Why do Cam and Dan look so alike?
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Duh! TPTB wanted a show that would blow you away!

Why do Cam and Dan look so alike?
                          Duh! They are brothers, they just don't know it.

Are the Furlings really the Asgard?

Comment

Duh, Furling is just the Ancient word for "imaginary friend"

Does it say Colonel on his uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Duh, Furling is just the Ancient word for "imaginary friend"

Does it say Colonel on his uniform?
                              Duh! If you look carefully, it’s written in Ancient, when translated is spelled ‘Kernel’

Is Ford’s eye ever going to heal from that sucker-punch?

Comment

Duh. Course not, but not to worry, it's improved facial features tenfold

If TPTB feed Chris Judge an egg salad to create a gas giant, how do they create a moon?

Comment

Working...
                                X