Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Two Release Schedule

Hey everyone,

I'm starting this thread - as the title indicates - as a place for where the official Season Two release dates will be permanently featured. The thread will be updated as the season progresses.

Stargate: Horizon Season Two Schedule:

2.01 A Time To Rise (Part One of Two) - September 22nd 2005

2.02 A Time To Survive (Part Two of Two) - September 29th 2005

2.03 Connection - October 6th 2005

2.04 Troika - October 13th 2005

2.05 Providence - October 20th 2005

2.06 Valiant - October 27th 2005

2.07 What Comes Before The Dawn... - November 3rd 2005

2.08 The Fantastic Three - November 10th 2005

2.09 Parti Pris - November 17th 2005

2.10 The Cold and Distant Stars - December 15th 2005

2.11 The Devil To Pay - December 22nd 2005

Mid Season Hiatus

2.12 Path of Revelation, Part One - March 23rd 2006

2.13 Path of Revelation, Part Two - March 30th 2006

2.14 Night Terrors - April 6th 2006

2.15 The Adversary - April 13th 2006

2.16 Convergence - April 20th 2006

2.17 Necessary Evil - April 27th 2006

2.18 Amazing Grace - May 4nd 2006

2.19 TBA - May 11th 2006

2.20 TBA - May 18th 2006

2.21 TBA - May 25th 2006

2.22 TBA - June 1st 2006

2.23 TBA - June 8th 2006

2.24 TBA (Season Finale ) - June 15th 2006

Please note that all titles listed here are all subject to change.
    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 12 February 2006, 03:18 PM.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Hi Alex thank you for this really helpful guide. I will quickly put it into iCal! I can't wait to read the rest of Season 2 because what he have seen so far has been incredible to say the least. The additions to the SGH crew have really enriched the scripts. I love all of the new characters, both major and minor and the new enemies are as amazing as ever. I guess that the SGH breaks will be a great opportunity for me to re-read season 1 again!! Okay Alex I gtg right now but I just wanted to thank you for this schedule and the great season. Ok, catch you later then and have a great Thanksgiving
    Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
    ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
    <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Image what it was like for wraithslayer, Gundam and I? We had to wait through many-a breaks in season one. Thankfully we shouldn't be getting too many this season.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

...Until the end of the season, that is.

But yeah, we don't plan on having any huge breaks between the mid seasoners, a few weeks at the most.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

For christmas right?
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, TDTP is going to come out just a few days before Christmas. I mentioned to Alex was that it would be interesting to see some holiday decoration on Horizon. Maybe next year, seeing as the midseasoner (very minor 2.12-2.13 spoiler)
            Spoiler:
            will take place on Earth

Plus, a few weeks to breath is nice. Right now we're trying to get those last three episodes written, and the midseason break should give some much need catch up time to begin work on the second half, which we have several interesting ideas for. We also have somewhat of an idea as to how the season is going to end, and I'll just say that there are some very interesting developments on the way.
            Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

TDTP should be interesting, I wonder how Williams comes into play.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith!
                Hi Alex thank you for this really helpful guide. I will quickly put it into iCal! I can't wait to read the rest of Season 2 because what he have seen so far has been incredible to say the least. The additions to the SGH crew have really enriched the scripts. I love all of the new characters, both major and minor and the new enemies are as amazing as ever. I guess that the SGH breaks will be a great opportunity for me to re-read season 1 again!! Okay Alex I gtg right now but I just wanted to thank you for this schedule and the great season. Ok, catch you later then and have a great Thanksgiving
                Hey Steve,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you've been enjoying the series so far.

If you've liked Season Two so far, I think you'll also like what is to come. There might be one or two surprises coming up down the road.

Comment

Whats with the two week haitus?
                  sigpic

Comment

I've actually sort of explained that in the initial post in this thread. But another reason is that otherwise 2.12 would be airinig too soon; it's supposed to be the Christmas finale after all.

Beyond that, and probably most importantly of all, we'll first have to finish the next three episodes before we can release them.

Comment

Okay gang, there's been a bit of a change in the schedule.

We've decided to move the mid-season two parter up to episodes 2.11 and 2.12 respectively. For a number of reasons we've taken the initial concept for 2.11 out of the schedule for now. It's possible the episode will be picked up at a later point in the season.

Please be aware that this does not have any large impact, the season will still consist of 24 episodes - the only difference is that the second half will be longer. The preliminary release dates for the full season have now been posted at the top of this thread. Please be aware that episode titles as well as future release dates are subject to change.

"The Cold and Distant Stars" will be airing on December 15th, followed by the mid-season-finale, "The Devil To Pay", on December 22nd.

Now, since there won't be a new episode coming out this Thursday, you can count on the fact that there will definitely be the release of a special feature of some kind. Perhaps deleted scenes or a new Making Of. Just keep an eye out.

We apologize for the change on rather short notice, but, I believe it's not promising too much when I say the mid-season cliffhanger will make up for it. Perhaps that will actually get some speculations going as to how in the world that will ever be resolved.

Comment

Another extra week of waiting? Why you torment us such ways.
                        sigpic

Comment

Having read "The Cold and Distant Stars" and "The Devil to Pay," I'd say it's worth the wait.

I haven't forgotten of my "Making Of..." yet. A sow day tomorrow would be an excellent opportunity to finish it, I can only hope.
                          Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Any ideas on the next set of dates?
                            sigpic

Comment

Right now we're at a moment of uncertainly. Right now we're not sure who on the staff will have time to write anymore, and Alex has to read samples of certain staff applicants in hopes of gaining a few of our number. "The Chamber," "Convergence (formally known as Yusuf Returns)," and "Zach Story" are definites that are currently being written by Alex and me. We're not sure who will be writing "The Game," and we're not sure what the status of "In One's Pocket/Silent Mire" is.

So until we have more clarity on certain episodes, it's hard to say for sure. Right now it looks like things will go:

"The Chamber"
                              "The Game"
                              "Convergence"
                              "Zach Story"

No dates have been set.
                              Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X