Chase/Arina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase/Arina

So...The fantastic three built on the relationship between these two...and it seems they might be getting somewhere but those oh so subtle suggestions at the end of the episode.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

And let's not forget Chase Jr.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

So what's up alex you made arina remind me of Vala a lot and so chase and arina and chase jr a family now or what's up with that little scenario also have Jack O'Neill check up on Horizon once because I mean he is head of homeworld security after all. please let me be on horizon just once i mean you had teal'c,carter, walter, and davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
        So what's up alex you made arina remind me of Vala a lot and so chase and arina and chase jr a family now or what's up with that little scenario also have Jack O'Neill check up on Horizon once because I mean he is head of homeworld security after all. please let me be on horizon just once i mean you had teal'c,carter, walter, and davis.
        Vala is a bit reminiscent of Vala, but the character was created before "Prometheus Unbound" aired. Alex made sure to try to make Arina and Chase seem a bit different from Vala and Daniel.

As far as having characters show up, there are a few that are too risky to do that with right now. Nobody really knows what's going on with Jack's character, so having him appear would be quite a security risk. Same goes with anyone from Atlantis... While SG-1 may or may not end soon, it's quite likely that Atlantis will still be around in the years where Horizon is set. It'd be best to risk continuity errors as little as possible.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Yup. Arina came along at a time when I had never heard of Vala; check out the release date of "Other Cultures...". In a way it's funny, since there might be slight parallels between the two characters.

At the same time I do think they're both very different characters. I can't see Arina hunting after some lost treasure or trying to take things that might not be hers. In this episode she's pretty much the way she was in "Other Cultures...". Are Chase and Arina officially together now? Who knows. We'll have to wait. I have a feeling Arina will be back at some point.

With regard to General O'Neill, Mike has already explained the risks that would be involved if he were to make an apperance. I'd love to have more characters from SG-1 and Atlantis appear in an episode, but we have to be careful with continuity. However, since this is sci-fi, there might actually be a way of making it work after all. Again, who knows? Jack might show up when you the least expect him to.
          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
          X