This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing/Merging Threads- Thread

I got the Idea for this thread while looking at the Forum earlier today.

The purpose of this thread is to ask mods to close or merge threads. Darren (and the other mods) may kill me for this but, I think that this thread should be intended for asking the mods to close or merge threads, and the Ask the Mods thread for asking the mods, questions. And like the Ask the Mods threads, posts that go off-topic should be deleted, unless it the mods (and only the mods) going off-topic (like thanking me for creating this thread) then it's okay.

If the mods feel like it, they can change the title to something that makes sense.

EDIT:I'm just making the Moderators lives better. Thats all
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 10 November 2005, 01:33 PM.
    sigpic

I thought that's what "report post" was for.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      And like the Ask the Mods threads, posts that go off-topic should be deleted, unless it the mods (and only the mods) going off-topic *hint*(like thanking me for creating this thread)*hint* then it's okay.
      Hmmm...I see....Hmmmm....Hmmm indeed
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I thought that's what "report post" was for.
        So, speaking of threads that should be closed.... *cough*
        Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't be that mean.
        It might actually be a good idea after all. We'll see....
        There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Use the Report Post feature if you think a thread really and truly needs to be closed. It e-mails all the mods, and is much more efficient than posting requests here.

(Please only report a thread for closing if there is a legitimate reason -- not because you just want it closed.)
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
          X