This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your faviorite eps from the classic series

We have a thred for the new one so I thought I'd make one for the old one.

One of mine is "The mind Ripper".
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

the Key to Time was great...though, Androids was my least fave of the set.

Also, loved The Five Doctors and Sontaran Experiment.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Either The Dominators or Inferno.

Comment

Both good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
          Either The Dominators or Inferno.
          I would love to see a return of the Doninators

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
            I would love to see a return of the Doninators
            I think they were originally planned to return in Season 7, but it was decided that they wouldn't translate well into the color episodes.

Shame about that.

Comment

That is a shame THeir arogance worked so nicely to their foe's adavantage

Comment

That is a shame THeir arogance worked so nicely to their foe's adavantage
                Here's my one problem with a Dominators sequel.

Ronald Allen, who played Rago, came back to play Ralph Cornish in Ambassadors of Death the following year.

His Dominator make-up and costume made him look really big and imposing, but his role as Ralph Cornish broke the illusion, revealing a very thin and stressed everyman.

The stark difference jarred me so much, I almost fell out of my chair laughing the first time I saw it.

Comment

That Dominator was killed when the ship blew up, I don't think it will be a problem now

Comment

That Dominator was killed when the ship blew up, I don't think it will be a problem now
                    Yeah...but still they shattered the illusion. That will always be in the back of my mind...causing me to titter and snicker at the idea of a new Dominator story.

I still believe they should have brought them back. Apparently, they have garnered great affection in fandom. Perhaps, Mr. Davies will bring them back in the new series.

Speaking of the new series, I just ordered the boxset and should receive it by the end of next week. Yippee!

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                      Speaking of the new series, I just ordered the boxset and should receive it by the end of next week. Yippee!
                      cool

Comment

One of my faviorite eps is the Armagadon Fator when he tell the Black Gardian "For a minute I thought I was colorblind

Comment

One of my faviorite eps is the Armagadon Fator when he tell the Black Gardian "For a minute I thought I was colorblind
                          Yeah, I that whole scene where the Doctor goes nuts for a moment and Romana reproaches him.

Comment

I love how the Doctor, always looks off, and yet is in complete control

"He may look like an amature........."

Comment

Hmmm...

Planet of the Spiders. Given that I was only 4 or 5 years old when it was first broadcast, the sight of the giant spiders leaping on people scared the bejeesus out of me.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X