X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An infirmary.....

We don't really have one in Atlantis.

Sure they'll bring medical supplies...probably...well...it would have been dumb not to.

But wouldn't Atlantis's doctor's office be a room with a cube on a table? I wonder if we'll figure out how to use those cubes in a way that we don't end up becoming mindless zombies....
    sigpic

The probably do have one but we have not seen it yet. It would probably show up in the premier of the show.

Comment

They must have one, otherwise they wouldn't have brought Dr. Beckett along.
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Should be interesting to see how that plays out. I mean, they can't believe that no one would get hurt...
        sigpic

Comment

**Spoilers**
          Since Dr. Beckett is said to have the gene to use Ancient tech... I hope they will find some cool ancient medical devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
            **Spoilers**
            Since Dr. Beckett is said to have the gene to use Ancient tech... I hope they will find some cool ancient medical devices.
            More spoilers space.

Well, Why would the ancients need anything other than the cube and the stasis thing?
            sigpic

Comment

Actually the ancients could just heal each other right?

Comment

Originally posted by w1cket01
                Actually the ancients could just heal each other right?
                To some degree, then they were drained afterwards. The cube would have allowed them to be healed, possibly even if they were dead, and the healer wouldn't be adversely affected.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I don't know whether the Atlantic people needed an infirmary some million years ago, but the Atlantis team will soon build one for themselves (the picture doesn't contain major spoilers, as far as I can see):

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/107_11.shtml
                  No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                  (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Possible Spoilers

That doesn't look like an infirmary on (in?) Atlantis though That looks like an infirmary on the planet Hoff. I don't think that's an infirmary the Atlantis team built, I think that's built by the Hoffians. We'll just have to wait and see what the team does.

Comment

I completely agree, it's on Hoff

Comment

SPOILLER BIG SPOILLER
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        ?
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        what I saw in one of the previews on Atlantis that the col. of the team, that got sucked into the Stargate programm, by no other then Brig. Gen. Jack O'Niell himself, because of the gene he has, is just like Jacks. He gets attacked by some big bug on the neck and they try to shot it off, but it looks like it is more harm them good. We will have to waite and see if he has any powers of the angents or not. We see he can use the chair Jack was in, but what more can he do? Is there some desending Angents that can lay hands on them and heal them like Jack did to Bra"tec or is Dr Frasier going to be there? After all we really don't know where she went, but dead!!! right? Is she an angent like Daniel was? Tune in tomorrow night for the ansure, that is the show..... tune into the show Stargate Atlantis to find the ansure!!!! I am.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                          Possible Spoilers

That doesn't look like an infirmary on (in?) Atlantis though That looks like an infirmary on the planet Hoff.
                          I don't read the spoilers (even if I did I couldn't remember 5min afterwards anyway). I just looked at the pictures and thought it was in Atlantis. I think you're right.
                          No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                          (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

True, I do read spoilers, but preferably not the ones that give away the endings. however, the double hung windows in the background kind of gave it away that it was most-likely not Atlantis. (Although, who knows, maybe the Ancients like those types of pane glass windows)

Comment

Short memory is always helpful

Comment

Working...
                              X