This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite RPGs.

For you RPG players out there. List of your favorite RPGs.

1. Chrono Trigger - Just look at my profile who do you see there...

2. Final Fantasy X

3. Final Fantasy VI - or FF: 3 in the USA

4. Chrono Cross

5. Final Fantasy Tactics.

Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
    Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
    Mayboune: *shrugs*
    - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Comment

Hmm..

Legend of Zelda is always a favorite.. and the Sega Genesis version of Shining Force.

Currently playing Asheron's Call (still an RPG, just an MMORPG) hehe...

Comment

Star Ocean. 1 and 2.
        Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

Legend of Zelda and Baldur's Gate II are my personal favorites. Diablo II is on that list as well... kinda simple compared to others, but still a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
            Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
            That's the only one I ever liked. It was so good that I began playing it, looked up and realize it had stolen the past 70 hours of my life.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

Although I am a big Zelda fan (everything after the SNES Zelda game, IMO the sword was too short there), my favorite RPGs would be:

1. Final Fantasy X (PS2)
              2. Lufia (SNES)

Those are the only games where I felt like crying after the adventure had ended.
              No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
              (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by SGTLopez
                That's the only one I ever liked. It was so good that I began playing it, looked up and realize it had stolen the past 70 hours of my life.
                Yeah, I think I played it for four or five days in a row.

Comment

I'm trying to think of the recent ones I have played...but I am having a hard time....hmmm

Kingdom Hearts was good, Legend of Legaia was awesome (second one was barely "meh"), um...Crono Trigger/Cross are good...

I think my favortie RPGs of all time are: Terranigma, D & D Warriors of the Eternal Sun (first one I played), Buck Rogers, and Mario RPG
                  "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

The Legend of Zelda Series, which is my all time favourite game series.

Secret of Mana (SNES RPG)
                    Illusion of Gaia (SNES RPG)
                    Suikoden (PS1 RPG)
                    Diablo 2
                    Final Fantasy 7 & Final Fantasy X

Comment

Working...
                    X