This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to see Classic Who try living in Iowa or Maryland

Having read a bit of this Doctor Who forum it seems to me that very few here have seen the orginal Doctor Who. Saddly there are only two Public Television stations left in the US showing Doctor Who.

One is Maryland Public Television.
    They show Dr. Who at 11:55 pm EST on saturdays
    info found here.

The Second is Iowa public Television
    Iowa shows who at 11:35 pm and 12:05 am on saturdays
    Info can be found here

Enjoy.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

That's sad. I guess we have to wait for the DVDs
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Night Marshal
      Having read a bit of this Doctor Who forum it seems to me that very few here have seen the orginal Doctor Who. Saddly there are only two Public Television stations left in the US showing Doctor Who.

One is Maryland Public Television.
      They show Dr. Who at 11:55 pm EST on saturdays
      info found here.

The Second is Iowa public Television
      Iowa shows who at 11:35 pm and 12:05 am on saturdays
      Info can be found here

Enjoy.
      Thanks for this.

I was lucky enough to have three PBS stations air the series back in the 80's.

Have you seen all the extant episodes yet?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome but in all truth I'm more of a lurker So i've been with this board for some time. I have seen most of the eps that are out these Its been also most ten years with some of them but there buncing around in my head somewhere. And i just got done watching the first season of the new Who curtsey of a friend. I have to say I like it alot. I hope that in time we will learn more of the Time war but for now it nice to see new Dr. Who. I just hope people don't keep droping off the show for fear of being type cast.

Thanks again.
        NM
        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Thanks for the welcome but in all truth I'm more of a lurker So i've been with this board for some time.
          Always good to hear from other Doctor Who fans.

I have seen most of the eps that are out these Its been also most ten years with some of them but there buncing around in my head somewhere. And i just got done watching the first season of the new Who curtsey of a friend. I have to say I like it alot. I hope that in time we will learn more of the Time war but for now it nice to see new Dr. Who. I just hope people don't keep droping off the show for fear of being type cast.
          I suppose that depends on how seriously folks treat the genre and other career concerns. The genre is currently popular, so maybe the trend will reverse.

Most people now realize science fiction isn't just for kids.

I just wish my mother was one of those people.

Comment

Working...
          X