This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would win in a fight zelenka or McKay

i just wanted to know what u guys and gals thought. personally i think that McKay would win as he has spent time woth Sheppard and ford and could have picked up some moves, whereas zelenka pretty much stays in atlantis.
    How deep is a river if you cannot see the bottom

if you immediatly know the candlelight is fire the meal was cooked a long time ago

McKay Zelenka cool and all but the first time he went off-world (properly off-world ) was Duet
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by azezeal666
      i just wanted to know what u guys and gals thought. personally i think that McKay would win as he has spent time woth Sheppard and ford and could have picked up some moves, whereas zelenka pretty much stays in atlantis.
      I suppose it depends what you mean by fight? I think McKay would win, he could 'girl slap' Zelenka from here to infinity. Poor Radek wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

I know this is kindof cheating but I can't imagine anything but a stalemate when they get stuck arguing...

Comment

Wouldn't those two in a fight be spousal abuse?
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
            Wouldn't those two in a fight be spousal abuse?
            Don't care, it would just be a laugh to watch
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Whoever won - I would piss myself laughing watching it
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

If any of you ever watched "News Radio". There was a fight between two geeky characters (post Phil hartman, sadly)... I see the fight going like that one..... one guy flailing his arms like a sideways helicopter (probably zelenka) and the other guy running away (probably mckay)...just to get to a more defendable positition I'm sure.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I could just imagine Zelenka talking in Ckech and McKay not knowing a word he said.
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Does it matter? The fight alone would be a priceless moment in Stargate history.

Comment

Boy this is tough. I'd pick Zelenka.
                      sigpic

Comment

Could there be Jello involved?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          Could there be Jello involved?
                          Ses
                          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                            Turning this into a food fight haha
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              Whoever won - I would piss myself laughing watching it
                              hehehe Nice thread I think Zelenka would win ! McKay is more cowardly He would run away if he sees Zelenka getting mad. Imagine Zelenka beginning to shout McKay in Crechz
                              We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                              Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
                              *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Working...
                              X