This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for a Ring prequel

I think the Ring should have a prequel movie which explains how Samara was conceived. They said that her parents went overseas to conceive her so I'm thinking there might have been some kind of evil force at work during the mother's pregnancy or conception of Samara. Maybe they stole the child from some people who practiced some form of dark witchcraft or something and for her to be stolen or kidnapped, it placed a hex or curse on the couple who kidnapped her.

Maybe, hopefully, it can be explained how the video tape came into being and haw it was created.

"Good idea, Mike. I think that would really work!"

Comment

lol i didn't really find The Ring intesting it was acually kind of funny never saw the second one so i don't know about a prequel but it sounds good the thing that botherd me the most was if something was coming out of your T.V. would you stick around to see what it is or would you run cause i would run
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
        lol i didn't really find The Ring intesting it was acually kind of funny never saw the second one so i don't know about a prequel but it sounds good the thing that botherd me the most was if something was coming out of your T.V. would you stick around to see what it is or would you run cause i would run
        It's the typical Hollywood cliche' Oh god a (insert random thing here). Gee, what are my options???

1) Stand and watch it as it slowly (verb) towards me and then I die

2) Run upstairs...there's no way it can get me here

3) Well hell, I've seen this movie before and the black guy always goes first (picks up phone and calls only black friend over)

Personally I don't get how Hollywood can't at least give us more options. Is it impossible to write in an intelligent character who gives good advice when something weird arises

Comment

Great idea Mike I think that would really work
          I would like another Ring movie, and a prequel would be good. I like the idea of Dark Magic, or the father was posessed by another like Samara. The father dies after Samara was concieved and the Evil magic was passed into Samara, who carried on the evil created by the curse
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

the original Ringu was good, and so was the sequel to that. The Japanese versions are so much better than the Hollywood versions.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
            X