Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plot hole (i think) (SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot hole (i think) (SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

gun knowledgeable people required

Thats our boy charlie after
    Spoiler:
    putting some new ventilation holes into ethan

he is holding what looks like a Walther PPK. Problem is, there was never a walther PPK in
    Spoiler:
    the case with the guns in it
    . the gun the marshall had on him was a Sig if im right.

HOWEVER if its just a reflection of the light and im wrong (or there WAS a PPK in the case), apologies. but look at the size of the actual gun in his hands. it barely covers his finger, and he is like, 3ft tall

EDIT:

Crud HOWEVER that dosent look like a PPK. looks more like another sig TBH.

my final point, is that all the guns are 9mm so the marshall would only have to carry the same ammo. the PPK is a .38

am i looking into this too much?

EDIT 2:
    Spoiler:
    they handed out all 4 guns, then sawer gave kate the marshalls (ironicly). that means no spare gun for charlie...

Help!
    My emojournal

Originally posted by Hudson

EDIT 2:
    Spoiler:
    they handed out all 4 guns, then sawer gave kate the marshalls (ironicly). that means no spare gun for charlie...
    I'm pretty sure that
    Spoiler:
    Jack had his gun knocked away when he was fighting with Ethan and Charlie picked it up (off screen).

Comment

that's what I thought happened

Comment

I don't have the episode handy and don't feel like searching through the DVDs for it but, I remember Jack asking Charlie something like "Where did you get the gun from?" Meaning that it was NOT from the Marshall's case and that Charlie had acquired the firearm elsewhere.
        Last edited by jmallx; 09 November 2005, 08:33 PM.

Comment

don't remember that I thought that Charlie just picked it up off the floor when Jack wasn't looking psssst don't use the 'd' word

Comment

Working...
          X