X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my stargate website

hi,

I couldn't find a general thread for people to post info about their own Stargate websites. I hope it's okay to open a new one. (Others feel free to use this thread for their own advertising as well.)

My website has grown quite a bit over the last couple of month and I finally feel confident enough to really invite people over to explore.

I've got tons of pictures of:
    - conventions
    - behind-the-scenes cast and crew
    - wallpapers
    - insider gallery (includes cameos, nits and lots of inside jokes)
    - and more...

- a couple of fanfictions and also videos
    - you can try out your knowledge of the show by dialing the gate (use the starmap)
    - check out the security cameras from all over the SGC

all that plus little bits and pieces here and there - and all of it in the look of the SGC's computer system.

So if you are interested, just go here: www.carterslab.de

There'll always be something or other under construction... but I hope you'll have a little bit of fun. That's all I want...

atb,
    carterslab

Sweet site, i like it, you made it with Flash, right?
    "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

whoa dude! that is AWESOME! great layout there.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I love your site. Its totally killer. love the flash/.gifs you use to make the layout. Also, I love this pic The Killer Image/WP

Keep up the good work!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

That truly is a great site. I spent a good hour exploring. Keep up the great job.

Comment

Wow,

thank you so much for your comments, that makes all the work worthwhile. Oh, and there's no flash on the site. It's all done with animated gifs and using lots of java scripting (that almost made me start pulling out my hair at one point).

Glad you found some interesting things.... surfing an *hour* ??? really? that's a great compliment!

thanks,
            carter's lab

Comment

I like your site Really high-tech 'looking like', haha... But i don't see flash used anywhere (referring to another post above).
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Great site! It looks fab and I love the Insider's Gallery! Good job!
                Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                once done, cannot be undone...
                brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Me too ..I like your site..I had a good look at their identity cards ..and their missions ..I'm surprised to read the Jonas was so ..so tall

Caty

Comment

I found your site thanks to a link posted here on GW, about 3 weeks ago,on a thread about Dialling Simulators.
                    Excellent site,IMO !
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Great site. I like the extras, like the pineapples. Too funny, keep up the great work.

Spoiler Space
                      ****** USE IT *******
                      SFA rank - Sgt-At-Arms

To find out more vist the FAQ

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogma of war!

Comment

I totally love the whole thing, especially the image database
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                        X