This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online stargate game>PLAY IT<

i play this game daily and think its amazin so i thoguht other stargate fans might like to know about it too, so if you do jst go on this website:
    http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit....d=ot1123093193
    then sign up and then i can get you in on my alliance and you will be my officer so you will have benifits like protection stratagies and free naqudah(currency to make your army)

some game feautures:

you can be any of these four races: tauri,asgard,replicator and Goa'uld
    you buy weapons and units depending on your race depends on what weapons and units you can purchase.
    you then declare war with someone and attack them with your army and steal there naqudah and then use this stolen naqudah to build an even bigger and better army
    research unique technologies as each race has its own special upgrades and bonuses

theres already bout 20,000 players signed up and dnt worry its completely free to evertone but u can make a donation if u want to

When i click on the link it says "Page not found" why is it doing that? can u fix it? i want to try this game badly.

i went to the site instead of clicking the link and i registered but i tryed to join the tauri when i already chose tauri when i registered and when i typed in my info to join it said that it is already taken.how do i play?tell me please i wont to get to the battlefields and kill enemies.
    Last edited by orii7; 05 November 2005, 02:25 PM.

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

it is because the server is down at the moment and they are trying to fix it. That usually means that they are updating the game or changing server. Anyway join the TA!

Comment

thnks 4 the info shovar but ignore him orii7 u want to join me and fellow warlords of britain in our f8,whn the server is up again i will contact you via in game messages jst post me your username so i know who to talk to

Comment

Hey, Milky, take a look around the Fandom section (Where this should have been posted...) There are a LOT of guys on GW I know who play it, there's most likely a few threads over there (I know I've seen at least one)
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Guys i want to join an american tau'ri force that is made up in the center of North America! heck i cant even foind the way to get to the game! my user name is oniell ford! i want to join a tau'ri force like i described up here

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

JOIN THE TAURI ALLIANCE, the strongest Tauri force there is, and one of the oldest alliances, dating from when all the accounts were private, payed for accounts. If you want an TAURI FORCE, JOIN TODAY!

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                Guys i want to join an american tau'ri force that is made up in the center of North America! heck i cant even foind the way to get to the game! my user name is oniell ford! i want to join a tau'ri force like i described up here
                try this URL address: http://stargatewars.com

Comment

Working...
                X