This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making of Stargate - Season 9

I saw this on Space last night and am amazed there isn't a thread yet that I could find. It was interesting because it seemed like every scene that was dissected here was shown and/or discussed. The special did not marginalize Sam and made it seem very team oriented.

Can't wait for next Thursday

??? do you have a link or anything?
    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
    Pay it forward

Comment

Tv.........?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

some resources would help here.

Pay it forward

Comment

were on tv and when on tv
          carter "colone?"
          o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

I saw this on Space last night
            Were you in Space?

Pay it forward

Comment

I saw the same special on "Space". (For those of you who don't know, "Space" is Canada's science fiction network, it airs Stargate SG-1, BSG, Star Trek re-runs, Smallville, as well as other science fiction shows, including Canadian ones.)

I'm looking forward to season 9 as well. Can't wait to see the new team dynamics, although I know Sam will be absent for the first several episodes.

Haven't been able to find a good link to in on Space's site, but basically, it was a 30 minute special on the making of season 9 of Stargate SG-1 (remember, season 9 hasn't aired yet here, it starts next week).

The description from http://www.spacecast.com/tvschedule.aspx?date=11-3-2005
              "Stargate SG-1: Behind The Scenes
              (PG)
              An inside look at the ninth season of Stargate SG-1. Includes interviews with cast and crew and on-set footage."
              Last edited by Caylynn; 04 November 2005, 11:19 AM.
              Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

The interviews are kinda short. At least they got Shanks and Judge in an interview.

Pay it forward

Comment

Sorry for not being more detailed. Thanks for filling the gaps Caylynn Am posting from work on a slow connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Caylynn
                    I saw the same special on "Space". (For those of you who don't know, "Space" is Canada's science fiction network, it airs Stargate SG-1, BSG, Star Trek re-runs, Smallville, as well as other science fiction shows, including Canadian ones.)

"
                    Canada has Science fiction shows!?!?!?!!?
                    Fix the tacion emmitters, eh?

(yes I know just about every scifi tv show and movie I have seen are made in canada.. i was just joking)
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I hope I can download it (don't give me a link, it's against the rules)
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes it is, but I am sure Chevron 26 will have some "snipits" from it

Comment

Anything worth mentioning in it?
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                            The interviews are kinda short. At least they got Shanks and Judge in an interview.
                            You mean the interviews on the site? Those are just clips. There was more shown during the special.

Elite Anubis Guard - there wasn't much that was earth shattering. It was just introducing the new characters/villains and laying out what the new season was all about.

Comment

Working...
                            X