Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Stargate: Horizon!

That's right, it's today!

It's now exactly one year ago that the pilot was released, November 4th 2004. I must say, time has just been flying by. We've definitely come a long way from the early days of the series; lots of things have evolved and developed. Those of you who follow the episodes know what I mean.

One year, and thus far 29 released episodes. I dare say that's not too bad.

Thanks to everyone following the series! We hope you enjoy reading the upcoming episodes as much as we enjoy writing them. I personally think we have some of our best episodes coming up, definitely putting this second year way beyond the first year.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Happy Happy Birthday SG: Horizon....Here's to 100 more seasons

Comment

And I was there to witness the birth.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

They're always cute when they're young
        "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
        ==============================================================
        Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
        Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Aint they though?

Happy B-Day SGH!!!
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

And they do grow up so fast.

Comment

Happy birthday Great Job Alex
              We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
              Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
              *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Elisabeth Weir
                Happy birthday Great Job Alex
                Thanks.

Comment

There should be cake.
                  Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                  Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                  Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                  Stargate Destiny, Fan
                  Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Hi guys its been a while since I have been on my favorite forum because college has been a total ***** lately. As a result I am like 3 episodes behind in Season 2 but its all good because I will definitely finish them all up before next Thursday. Anyways I just logged on and I broke into a massive smile when I saw the title of this post. I was like one year, MY GOD! I discovered this sweet show only 2 months ago and I just couldn't stop reading it until I caught up with the season 2 premier. Alex your baby is like fine wine man, the longer it sits the better it gets! It just gets better and better with every episode! I flicked through the synopses and I just can't believe how rich and professional this show has become. I love: the characters, their rich personalities, the gorgeous story arcs, the way that you weave threads from SG-1 into SGH... heck I could go on and on about my love for this show for an hour but I won't, because this post would end up as long as an article! In short I just wanted to toast to you and this excellent show and may it span as many seasons as possible. Cheers guys, keep up the great work and good luck to you and the rest of the crew. I can't wait to see what you guys will throw at us next!
                    Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                    ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                    <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith!
                      Hi guys its been a while since I have been on my favorite forum because college has been a total ***** lately. As a result I am like 3 episodes behind in Season 2 but its all good because I will definitely finish them all up before next Thursday. Anyways I just logged on and I broke into a massive smile when I saw the title of this post. I was like one year, MY GOD! I discovered this sweet show only 2 months ago and I just couldn't stop reading it until I caught up with the season 2 premier. Alex your baby is like fine wine man, the longer it sits the better it gets! It just gets better and better with every episode! I flicked through the synopses and I just can't believe how rich and professional this show has become. I love: the characters, their rich personalities, the gorgeous story arcs, the way that you weave threads from SG-1 into SGH... heck I could go on and on about my love for this show for an hour but I won't, because this post would end up as long as an article! In short I just wanted to toast to you and this excellent show and may it span as many seasons as possible. Cheers guys, keep up the great work and good luck to you and the rest of the crew. I can't wait to see what you guys will throw at us next!
                      Nice to have you back, Steve.

Thanks a lot for the kind words. That's greatly appreceated. In fact, it's greatly, greatly appreceated.

I hope you'll enjoy the episodes you'll be catching up on.

Comment

Whats that from? Women are like a fine wine, they only get better with age...Finch from American Pie right?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                          Whats that from? Women are like a fine wine, they only get better with age...Finch from American Pie right?

Hi ya EAG, heheh I must admit I was ROFL when I read your reply! I love the A.P trilogy but I totally didn't mean to sound like Finch thats for sure Fine wine (and cheese, mmm Wine and Cheese Oh Yeah!!) get better with age and noe we can also add SGH episodes to the mix. How about eating cheese and crackers while drinking fine wine while reading the latest SGH episodes?!!!! Ok mates catch you later as I have to go and study for an accounting exam !!

PS. Here are the presies!
                          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Working...
                          X