X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David DeLuise Appreciation Packet

Hey, all.

In light of the recent discussions ensuing in the forum, and the fact that he hasn't received any fan mail- good or bad, I've decided to start a David DeLuise appreciation packet.

Now let me make it clear that I am not a Sam/Pete shipper, nor an anti Sam/Pete shipper, but I am a David DeLuise fan, and having the address to his home, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to send something positive to him.

Please email me your message, no matter how long or short, to [email protected], with Subject: DDL. Be aware that since I'm spending money to send these, I will decide whether or not to include yours in the packet. If it is positive toward him be assured it will be sent. You are responsible for your own words. If you want him to have the opportunity to reply to you, be sure to include your address, be it email or snail-mail, directly in with your message.

Deadline to include your message is Tuesday, July 20.

I am not doing this in my capacity as one of GateWorld's editors, but simply as a Stargate and DDL fan. Take good care.

Yay! I've decided that's probably one of the things I'm gonna work on during the flight to YVR. Bringing lots of paper. It always takes me a while to get things right and I don't wanna confuse him with my usual scribbled out bits and scribbled-out-but-still-counts bits and the microprint I use...

This is a great idea, David. Well and truly. Thanks.

Comment

That's an extremely nice gesture David. I've truly enjoyed DDL's performances, and would like to include something as well. Let me think about it a bit.
      sigpic

Comment

Woohooo!
        I think its a lovely idea (and I'm even a shipper!).
        *runs off to contemplate what to send...*
        Thanks for doing this.

Comment

Because of the great responses I have decided to extend the Appreciation Packet to Friday July 23 at midnight that night. Thanks again, everybody!

Comment

Oh sure. I rush home to type up my letter in a dead stupor just so I can get it in on time and you go and extend the deadline. I'm having flashbacks to the Toronto Airport...

Still, that's great that you're getting a good response. Maybe I can find a few more places to mention it...

Comment

Thanks David for extending the deadline :-)
              ShimaTsuno.de

Comment

I'll second the thanks for extending the deadline. While I don't particularly like the character of Pete, David's a funny and talented guy. He shouldn't feel like he's doing a bad job because his character ruffled some feathers. Those feathers were gonna be ruffled no matter who played the part.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Incidentally, is that midnight CST or what?

Comment

Just midnight in general.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      Just midnight in general.
                      That's a lot of midnights. Thanks for the clarification, Mr. Specific.

Comment

Just send me the letters lol

I have to put a deadline otherwise folks will never send them.

Comment

Of course, I've already posted to the Corin Nemec Board, the Jonas list, the Sam/Pete list and to Allan with a specific midnight in mind, but whatever. Be that way.

As long as the letters get in...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Of course, I've already posted to the Corin Nemec Board, the Jonas list, the Sam/Pete list and to Allan with a specific midnight in mind, but whatever. Be that way.

As long as the letters get in...
                            Who's Allan?

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              Who's Allan?
                              Allan of the Tok'ra. AKA Allan... er... Gowen? from Gatecon. He's the emcee announcer dude whose presence onstage usually signals the end of a panel. He's a really nice guy, though, and I think he's a bit of an underdog supporter.

Comment

Working...
                              X