Felger in Fantastic Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felger in Fantastic Three

Alex being the talkative person that he is, confirmed that felger will be making an appearance in the upcoming episode, "Fantastic Three"...I wonder what he's coming to Horizon for....
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Spoilers man Spoilers! I haven't even had the chance to proof that yet...jeez, ruin all my fun

Comment

Yeah, it is kind of a spoiler in a way. But then again, it might get some discussions going. You never know.

It's true. Felger plays an interesting role in this episode, along with Chase and Arina. What that role is, you might wonder. One could also wonder what in the world do these three characters have to do with each other? How can it be that they're off on some adventure together? We'll find out pretty soon.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Maybe he tries to install his phasers?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Hell yeah!! Wow its awesome that he has been confirmed, I mean I reallly love Jay's character (in a totally heterosexual way mind you! ) and I was really excited when his name was bounced around a couple of months ago on the SGH forums. Thanks Alex and co for being so creative and original with SGH and thank you for also linking SG-1 and SGA elements to SGH. Bye.
          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

I just finished reading The Fantastic Three, and if you like Felger and/or comedic episodes, then this episode should be a treat. As you've figured out, Arina is back as well in top form.
            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
            Stargate Destiny, Fan
            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
            X